Thread: Meccanno Luke farmboy saber

Meccanno Luke farmboy saber

Just wondering if anyone can help. Is there anything specific about the Mecanno saber as opposed to other Luke farmboy sabres. Did genuine Mecanno sabres ever have letters etc.? Are they all blank.? Is there a specific 'Meccano' saber? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
    Last edited by Dublinjeff; 10-23-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Hi mate, I always thought the Meccano Luke Farmboy came with a saber specific to it. I've also previously seen sale ads that note the figure comes with a genuine meccano saber. Might just be me but the tip doesn't often seem to be still attached.

Unfortunately I have no idea exactly how to identify a Meccano saber but I'm sure someone will be able to help with that.

You've got me interested now too....
    Last edited by Bobbybobs; 10-24-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Admiral

Jeff,

This will help...

Both my Meccano lukes (one which is now yours) have a V4, smooth with rounded end...

Wanted: Kenner Canada, Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Meccano Instructions $$ waiting

Click here to visit the Droids Action Figure Guide or here Glasslite Action Figure Guide

Admiral

•    
    Hi Jeff,
    My 2 Meccano Lukes came with what look like V4 on TIG but with a thinner tip, I bought them both loose so they could have been swapped out, I am not really sure.

Lightsabers Section -

Hope this helps,
    Pat

Appreciate the help guys. Yeah Stefan, delighted with my latest addition! Was just wondering what saber might complete it etc. Thanks for your help again