Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Titanfall

Titanfall

Titanfall Release Date, Collector's Edition Announced - IGN

Titanfall Release Date, Collector's Edition Announced Get your own Titan.

by Andrew Goldfarb
    October 22, 2013

Respawn has announced that Titanfall will hit Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC on March 11, 2014 in North America and March 13, 2014 in Europe.

In addition, Respawn also revealed the Titanfall Collector's Edition, which will be available for $249.99 and includes "an exclusive collectible 18-inch hand-crafted titan statue with diorama and battery-powered LED lighting, a full-size art book featuring more than 190 pages of rare concept art, and an exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas titan."

“Since we revealed the game in June we’ve been absolutely blown away by the reaction to Titanfall,” said Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella. “The feedback we’re getting from fans around the world is fueling our team as we head towards March and motivating us to deliver an experience that lives up to the hype.”

Titanfall was officially revealed back at E3 and is the first game from Respawn, which includes several ex-Infinity Ward developers who originally created Call of Duty. It's currently available for pre-order, and you can find out everything we know about it in our Titanfall wiki, plus read our thoughts in some hands-on impressions.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Emperor's Hand

Man I would love that but that's a lot of coin!! This is my most anticipated game for the One!

THAT'S a good idea.
    Let's put out a $250 Collectors Edition, after people just spent $500 on a new console.
    Last edited by Flacksguy; 10-23-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Emperor's Hand

^But they'll sell this out in a heartbeat! Love that its coming in March
    deathstar1000 likes this.

Yeah, I'm seriously thinking of getting the CE. The Titan will go great with my Sideshow Pacific Rim PF Jaegers.

Depending on what the statue is made of, it's worth it. A SS PF costs $300 plus. This CE is $250 AND comes with the game.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

I'll admit that the game looks great, but isn't it really just another Halo type game...
    Looking for: MU Northstar. Falcon from CA2. Have: MU Captain America, Grim Reaper, Hyperion, WW Hulk.

Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Played this at PAX Prime this year with a bunch of friends, we all agreed this was the best game at Pax and the one we're most looking forward to. I plays more like Battlefield than Halo.

Emperor's Hand

So I caved and preordered the Collector's edition this weekend.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Emperor's Hand

I want the CE but that price is steep. I'll be happy with the game. Still think it'll be amazing. Respawn just announced matches will be 6v6 and said they've done a lot of testing so that worked the best.
    Last edited by Hail_Lord_Helmet; 01-08-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast