Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Favorite moment

Midshipman

Favorite moment

When was your favorite moment in the prequal trilogy?

Sidious being confronted by the Jedi and in turn Vader taking his place at his side.
    "Are you threatening me, master Jedi?"

when Hayden bursts into flames.
    Citizen likes this.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

I have a few.

EP1 - The Podracer scene was very well done IMO. I loved seeing that on the big screen.

Maul vs Qui Gon and Obi Wan final battle was awesome.

EP2 - Clones coming in and saving the day at the arena on Geonosis.

EP3 - Space battle at the start and the epic lightsaber fight between Anakin and Obi Wan at the end plus the Yoda and Sidious final battle.
    Last edited by Falcon_Gunner; 10-21-2013 at 11:31 PM.

High Admiral

E1 -- Duel of the Fates. Perhaps the best lightsaber fight in the saga.

E2 -- Mace Windu's entrance to the arena. "I don't think so."

E3 -- That haunting moment after Anakin has told Mace about Sidious and before he races to confront them; when he and Padme have those quiet, ominous, and solemn moments framed by the Coruscant skyline.
    Imaginaut

Emperor

When it was over

(someone was gonna say it eventually)

When you could see Padme's nips in Ep 2 poking through her shirt!!!!!
    I love Monkeys!!!! my feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077896/

actually, those are the seams on her tunic, strategically placed to 'hide' the nips.

BUT the seams form a right angle at the correct spot, and stick out MORE than the nips ever would. (costume fail).

(I've actually made this tunic for a 10 year old, and I had the same problem. and no, the 10 yo did NOT have "nips".
    but, despite my best efforts, it still kinda looked that way the placement of the seams is problematic).
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by movieman78 View Post

E3 -- That haunting moment after Anakin has told Mace about Sidious and before he races to confront them; when he and Padme have those quiet, ominous, and solemn moments framed by the Coruscant skyline.
    I always thought his could be done better. like, when anakin is staring longingly across the divide .. at the end of the scene, he could turn away from padme with sadness -- and THEN get "lightning flashes" of a horrific future. images of padme dying, entering his head, as THIS future becomes more and more likely with each passing moment of HIS indecision .. until finally, he makes The Decision, and that possible future becomes suddenly precluded.

Lieutenant Commander

Phantom Menace: Opening lightsaber versus droid fight. As an old schooler, it was an amazing sight to see two Jedi at the height of their skill waltzing through so many opponents. AND their confidence ("There are too many of them!" "That won't be a problem.")

Attack of the Clones: The arena battle and arrival of the Clones, the Mace "This parties OVER" is a line I used on my boys, with one of those spring loaded lightsabers while we were playing. Snuck up behind them and they ran full of adrenaline for almost ten minutes straight afterwards!

Revenge of the Sith: Although very few things could beat the opening fight over Coruscant or the ending Ani/Obi tragedy talk, the Order 66 montage wins for it's tragedy on so many levels (the deaths, Anakin choosing deeper darkness during the deaths, the Clones suddenly turning on their generals, Padme crying alone in the darkness while the temple falls, and most especially Yoda's dropping his stick and falling to his knees as the impact of these events are felt through the force).
    Last edited by DaSmokeEater; 12-25-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast