Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jakub

Thread: Zuckussphere

Zuckussphere

Hi guys,

Another happy day, another great unart trophy This awesome, unique, translucent beautie came today:

Which is a splendid addition to my collection:

Still waiting for red Zuckuss (only one example known).

This was one of my favorite figures in the childhood. A perfect ballance of great body shape and details. Definately cool bootleg to collect!

Jakub
    SABRESEDGE and Snake_eyes_82 like this.
    WTB Polish:
    1st gen Zuckuss ATAT limbs | blue Yoda deluxe | unart: red Zuckuss, red Commando, yellow Luke, brown Luke, yellow Veers, pink Chirpa
    http://starwarsaw.pl

Awesome Jakub, lovin these unart limelights, thats a lovely blue one there mate, the polish unart zuckuss really did come out well didnt they, they seem to have been molded really well and kept their sculpt very true to the original kenner figure.
    Nice work mate, thanks for another very interesting limelight.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

3. Thanks from: Jakub

Very nice mate!
    Big L Rest In Peace!

my feedback :Feedback for Snake_Eyes_82

•    
    Interesting pieces. They look cool! Good luck finding the red version.
    WTB: Unopened boxes of SW Topps Trading Cards Series 1-5, Star Wars Zetca Die Cast C-3PO MOC, Canadian Wind-up R2-D2 MOC, & Vintage SW, ESB, and ROTJ Kenner Store Displays!!!
    Cheers, Rob Daugherty

HWR

Great run, Jakub.

I too have always liked Zuckuss, and the polish bootlegs of it are awesome. I remember seeing three different green ones at Kim Zoll's place some 10 years ago (actually it was after a convention back in 2003, so it is 10 years ago). He had three different green ones, as far as I remmeber two of them were articulated and one were unarticulated. Really liked those three and still do.

The articulated version you may see on my site of course, I love them too and I am desperately looking for the variant with Polish Leia's legs:

I got him as a kid, then lost it...

Unarticulated green is very rare and mostly appears as a pale green color, like this:

The most common color is grey, different shades, then blue and black. My goal is this fellow:

...and, of course, any new color, unseen previously
    WTB Polish:
    1st gen Zuckuss ATAT limbs | blue Yoda deluxe | unart: red Zuckuss, red Commando, yellow Luke, brown Luke, yellow Veers, pink Chirpa
    http://starwarsaw.pl