Thread: FS: AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer) Loose_Not Complete_Update: 11.16.13

Captain

FS: AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer) Loose_Not Complete_Update: 11.16.13

I have a Loose Clone Wars AT-TE (Not Complete) for sale for $20.00. Shipping is not included. The Electronics on the vehicle works fine, all of the release buttons for the missile works fine, and the Rear Tri-Fold Compartment deploys nicely. Unfortunately, I'm missing the following parts from this vehicle:

1. Missing_(1) Star Wars Clone Figure_Included with the box set_Rebelscum.com; Star Wars Toy News Archive
    2. Missing_(3) Turret Blaster Missiles_3 of 6 Missing_4 Missiles in the Front/2 Missiles in the Rear_Rebelscum.com; Star Wars Toy News Archive
    3. Missing_(1) Base Foot Stomper_Smaller Base Foot with the single inner wheel_I Have the leg that the Base Foot connects to_Rebelscum.com; Star Wars Toy News Archive

I accept Paypal, buyer pays for exact shipping. Please send your zipcode for exact shipping rate. Thanks for looking.

Bump_11.16.13

Update: New Price: $10.00
    Last edited by debbiechristina; 11-16-2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: New Price Adjustment: Lowered

Captain

Bump_11.16.13

New Price....