Thread: Avengers Assembled! Movie style

Avengers Assembled! Movie style

Here are some of my customs from the Avengers movie.

Loki under guard.
    NEED: New Venom, Sif, black Destroyer, King Loki, Laufey and Cobra Troopers
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnutt View Post

Loki under guard.

What troops are these you're using? Just standard COBRA troops repainted?

Also, one suggestion to make them look a little less "generic" or "uniform", take a couple of the guards and have them carrying their rifles left handed. At the very least, the two guys on the right of the formation (photo left) should. I don't recall what they did on screen, but from a former soldier, I can say that elite troops would have left- or ambidextrous-shooters on that side. The reason is if they had to drop down and return fire, they wouldn't have to twist all around to train their rifles that way. Left-handed means they're ready to hit the ground and fire to the right side. And if I were on the movie set, I'd have told them the same thing!

That might be more backstory/detail than you cared to have, but all that aside, I think it would just make a more balanced visual for this formation.
    You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.
    --Richard Marcinko

Mike's Photography - My public photo page

POC Cobra Troopers, cast Shock Trooper vests. The helmets are cast from Mouse/Flint from the Retaliation line. Their weapon positioning is straight from the brief shot in the movie. Thanks for the feedback. I need better pics of the Avengers, but I was in a hurry.
    NEED: New Venom, Sif, black Destroyer, King Loki, Laufey and Cobra Troopers
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.