Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Expanded Universe Comic Twopack Exar Kun Ulic Qel Droma Entire Wave n More

Midshipman
    California....ripe with trampled Constitutional rights n hypocricy but its beautiful here

Expanded Universe Comic Twopack Exar Kun Ulic Qel Droma Entire Wave n More

Hello Everyone on RebelScum iam selling alot more than this. I am a Disabled Iraq Vet trying to obtain new research equipment like night vision thermal self defense tactical survival and other things needed for wildlife research. I research Sasquatches in the Sierra Nevadas....iam sure many of you now think iam crazy. The for sure way to protect our wildernes and what we enjoy it for before its all paved over for condos and StarBucks. I know first hand this species exists and is endangered. Being that it has been seen acriss Canada and every State besides Hawaii it would mean,that further destruction of our wilderness would end with this species true discovery and protection. Many dont want to lose the billions this would take away. If i can help this in anyway i will with my further research. If anyone lives in CA or NV or would like to research with me contact me by pm. Iam selling my entire StarWars collection for the further research and gear needed to do so. I hope this helps all of us and the prevention of earth,looking more like Corascant in the future. I would like my grandchildren to be able to fish hunt hike and do everything we take for granted. I believe the key,is proving yhe existence and protection of this unknown species.....Please check out my collection at this photobucket account to help me further gain the resources and gear to research. I appreciate your time and yes iam a little nutz so it cool. I have about 30% of my collection pictured at this site. I hope to further list each figure and price in the future. If u dont see what you are looking for it doesnt mean i dont have it...Please just ask Thanks and head to this account http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Sq...........Thanks and every toy sell will help me in my further research.......Thanks Squirl Comic Twopack Wave Set of 8 whole wave including EXar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma Uncirculated 600.00
    Deliah Blue N Darth Nihl Twopack 70.00
    AFA,Graded Bastilla Shan AFA 90 300.00
    Darth Revan 60.00
    Darth Malak 60.00
    Jacen Solo 60.00
    Jaina Solo 60.00
    Jedi Master KKruhk 50.00
    Jedi Master Shall Ti 50.00
    Dark Trooper Phase 1 100.00
    Darth Talon N Case SkyWalker non Variant 50.00
    Darth Talon N Case SkyWalker no saber or hilt Variant 60.00
    Evolutions Clone Wall Mary Excl 50.00........Master Replica Darth Maul Double blades Sign Light Saber. Comes apart and functions as two damaged Sabers....600.00
    New York ToyFair 2005 Vader/Anakin Presley with media and CD 300.00
    Saga/Attack of the Clones Kamino Escape Jango Fett Unpainted Visor Helmet 200.00
    Saga 2 Boba Fett Pit of Carlin Unpainted chest insignia 500.00
    European Toys R Us Saga 2 Exclusive CloneTrooper 200.00
    StarWars Droids 1985 Unpunched Uncirculated Mint condition 400.00
    I have many more to list in the future..Best Offers above are welcomed.If you see figures etc in my photobucket pkease let me know which figures and your Best Offers..Thanks Squirl..
    Last edited by squirl; 10-06-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Line Captain

Can someone translate that post into English for me?!?
    Beware the dark side of The Force.

Midshipman
    California....ripe with trampled Constitutional rights n hypocricy but its beautiful here

Oh great I always wanted an editor for Star Wars toy postings. I forgot they were on the literary level of Shakespeare, Poe, and other greats. I'll get my next posting straight to my editor at Time magazine....I hope my next toy posting wins the pulitzer...!!!!
    euroherbal likes this.

sorry but it is too wordy. simply list what it is w/ contents and price.
    and if you have mutly items...keep one item per line, no paragraphing

It is against the rules and unfair to other users to have more than 1 FS thread, please ask a mod to combine them.

General Rules - All users must read!
    Stevesvws82 likes this.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants:
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade List

Midshipman

Ok. How do I reach a mod. I repeated because you told me the other one was against policy. Was trying to do right by the rules. I'll edit my new,post N if you could point me to a mod id be obliged. Again if you knew me I wouldn't be someone u want running your website but id be agreat frieds if zombies attacked...

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by squirl View Post
    Ok. How do I reach a mod. I repeated because you told me the other one was against policy. Was trying to do right by the rules. I'll edit my new,post N if you could point me to a mod id be obliged. Again if you knew me I wouldn't be someone u want running your website but id be agreat frieds if zombies attacked...
    Easy, amigo! Edit your first post's title for "PLEASE CLOSE" and mods will do the rest

Midshipman

Hey Thanks for the info. It's much appreciated...Squirl

•    
    If you add the price on each photo of your gallery SquirlsToyCollection's's Library | Photobucket , that would help big time!

Ensign

You guys need to chill out on Squirl. The guy has been through some sh-t that most of you can't even possibly imagine. Just sayin give the guy a break.

PM sent Squirl
    Last edited by lotusblack80; 10-17-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast