Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Picked Up Childhood Collection This Weekend

High Admiral

Picked Up Childhood Collection This Weekend

It doesn't happen very often, but when it does I am very happy. This is a collection of items picked up from someone I know where these have been in his family's basement for years and years. There was a mixture of Star Wars and GI Joe. Notable items found, oddly a pristine R2 with pop up saber (most figures are real rough), a nice Skiff, an Ewok Village, a Rebel Transport, mint Amanaman with staff, etc.

Last edited by Jetson; 09-29-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    HWR and Darth_Sith_Lord like this.
    Disclaimer: No vintage MOCs (or baggies) were harmed during the preparation of this post.
    Skye: "You can put lipstick on an Ugnaught bootleg, but it is still an Ugnaught bootleg."

Man great treasure trove, sail barge looks great, you can pick up a new rail for that, and the r2 pop ups a great score, they are getting real hard to find with the real saber for a decent price, lots of other great stuff too, congrats bro, great score, enjoy.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Wow well done great score there boss
    Jetson likes this.
    Big L Rest In Peace!

my feedback :Feedback for Snake_Eyes_82

HWR

Congrats on this nice find, and thanks for the share.
    Jetson likes this.

High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Man great treasure trove, sail barge looks great, you can pick up a new rail for that, and the r2 pop ups a great score, they are getting real hard to find with the real saber for a decent price, lots of other great stuff too, congrats bro, great score, enjoy.
    Thanks guys, appreciate it! I was looking for the two parts to the Sail Barge and they are expensive. Silly me I didn't scoure the bottom of boxes and storage containers he had, so when I go help him work on completing his Falcon he is going to let me look for more stuff. Very, very exciting for me, I felt like a little kid.
    AussieFortuna likes this.
    Disclaimer: No vintage MOCs (or baggies) were harmed during the preparation of this post.
    Skye: "You can put lipstick on an Ugnaught bootleg, but it is still an Ugnaught bootleg."

Very nice find, congrats!
    Wanted: Jawa & Tuscan Raider proofs, pre-production Leia Boushh, Leia 1st shot, and anything Jessica Meade.
    I am also looking for any Revenge proof cards. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Are you planning on keeping the Gi joe stuff?

•    
    Nice pickup!! Well done!
    WTB: Unopened boxes of SW Topps Trading Cards Series 1-5, Star Wars Zetca Die Cast C-3PO MOC, Canadian Wind-up R2-D2 MOC, & Vintage SW, ESB, and ROTJ Kenner Store Displays!!!
    Cheers, Rob Daugherty

Damn you and your awesome pick-ups! Envious, to say the least! Awesome stuff!
    Jetson likes this.
    “You underestimate the power of the dark side” // Flickr // My Wants

Ensign

Great find, there's nothing better than leading through a box of vintage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast