Thread: B-wing pilot

kk1
    High Admiral

B-wing pilot

Is this the only b-wing pilot wearing his helmet on screen? (behind Han) Is that even a B-wing helmet?

Is this in the ewok village the only shot of one? (on the pole behind the drummer)

•    
    That is definitely an A-Wing helmet in the first pic, can't make out what the hell is going on with the helmet in the second. Is it even being worn or hovering upside down in mid air? Weird **** going on there.

I don't think that's an A-Wing helmet. But its really difficult to tell. Parts of it vaguely resemble a B-wing helmet.

Also, at the end of ROTJ there's a B-Wing pilot in the celebration, and he's carrying a helmet, but its just too hard to see which.

I was wondering what this was... looks too light for a B-Wing Helmet, but a bit too bulky for a liner. It clearly has a chin strap. Could it be the material (leather) portion of a B-Wing helmet minus the bulky part that wraps around the back of the head?

An 'Inner Circle' Of One...
    Leif's Trade Feedback

Supersnipe Comic Art Gallery (and related SW art) (George Lucas' & Ed Summers' comic/art shop in the 1970's)
    Star Wars Dyeline & Cactus Print Thread

4. Thanks from: Michael_Knight

Also, a reminder of what the helmet looks like...

An 'Inner Circle' Of One...
    Leif's Trade Feedback

Supersnipe Comic Art Gallery (and related SW art) (George Lucas' & Ed Summers' comic/art shop in the 1970's)
    Star Wars Dyeline & Cactus Print Thread

kk1
    High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Leif_G View Post
    Also, a reminder of what the helmet looks like...
    Looks to be the same one behind the ewok.

kk1
    High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    That is definitely an A-Wing helmet in the first pic, can't make out what the hell is going on with the helmet in the second. Is it even being worn or hovering upside down in mid air? Weird **** going on there.
    It's on a pole like the imperial helmets I think, and you think that is an A-wing helmet? The red "shiny" part on top is throwing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    Ghooooooost b-wing pilot! Boooooo
    Thrawn cocked his black-blue eyebrow and said sardonically, "Ah!".

kk1
    High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by kk1 View Post
    Is this the only b-wing pilot wearing his helmet on screen? (behind Han) Is that even a B-wing helmet?

See it is a B-wing helmet

Sub-Lieutenant

Speaking of B-Wings, we need of them in the new saga. They're the most uniquely shaped ships in the Saga followed by the Millennium Falcon. I'd love more A-Wings too. Anybody who's played Rogue Squadron knows how fast they are compared to even X-Wings. Dogfights would be incredible with them!