Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Endor Battle shelf display

Sub-Lieutenant

•    

Endor Battle shelf display

Hi there,

I recently changed my setup of the Endor Battle.
    Since it is such a lively display, I'd like to share it with you here.
    I the meantime, I painted all my Ewoks, so check out if you can see the difference while they're in action.

NB The light in the bunker was for the photo only.

This was the first setup (more dusty at that time - displaying & dust are sworn enemies)

Last edited by Yoda36; 09-13-2013 at 08:35 AM.

High Admiral

Outstanding

damn good !
    My collection

"There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn

This is just fantastic, Yoda36! The scale is done beautifully, and the compactness and action of the scene are superb. Like many of the most outstanding dioramists here, you create multiple lines of independent action that reward careful, lengthy examination. With solo, are you replicating that Judo throw he does on the stormtrooper? What he's doing there looks more like something from WWE. Both are good - just wondering what your intent is. Thank you for posting this - it's a real work of art.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyMe View Post
    This is just fantastic, Yoda36! The scale is done beautifully, and the compactness and action of the scene are superb. Like many of the most outstanding dioramists here, you create multiple lines of independent action that reward careful, lengthy examination. With solo, are you replicating that Judo throw he does on the stormtrooper? What he's doing there looks more like something from WWE. Both are good - just wondering what your intent is. Thank you for posting this - it's a real work of art.
    Is WWE American Wrestling? Han makes a twist with the troopers arm in the movie, but that is hard to copy with action figures. This throw looked nice and doable. Thanks for the compliments - I am surprised myself how much action and depth can be put on this ordinary IKEA Ivar shelf. The black cloth does magic in combination with the green!

Sub-Lieutenant PoweroftheForce2's Avatar

Very nice Diorama.

Commander

Really nice, but I think the Biker scouts should be winning. :-) Love all the action, great from every angle.
    Yoda36 likes this.
    Feed-back Thread. Comments welcome. http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095156/

Emperor's Hand trandoshanhunter's Avatar

Awesome diorama! Very nice.
    Yoda36 likes this.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Midshipman

Awesome dio man!! howd you create those blast for the biker scout? Sorry if its obvious, new to making dioramas.

Outstanding. I love the dense foliage and all the action you managed to put into so little space!
    Yoda36 likes this.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1088761-3/#post19142262Updated Endor Diorama! Love how this has turned out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast