Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sve5mh

Thread: WTB: Dave Prowse Autograph

•    

WTB: Dave Prowse Autograph

I'm looking for a prop plaque with his signature but if all I can find is ANH autographed photo, I'll take it. I was hoping to get him to sign my plaque in Dallas but he's canceled all his appearances until the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by wildunc1 View Post
    I'm looking for a prop plaque with his signature but if all I can find is ANH autographed photo, I'll take it. I was hoping to get him to sign my plaque in Dallas but he's canceled all his appearances until the end of the year.

Wow i Hope he's ok and it's not more health problems
    Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness!......We're doomed!....There'll be no escape for the Princess this time.

•    
    His site says he's been attending events all year with a cane due to an injury.

Dave was always pretty good TTM. Make a custom plaque with Feezelnuts and then send it to Dave's address and include around $20-30 or whatever he asks now for autograph.
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Midshipman

looks like he still attending MonsterMania sept 29th, i hope he does hes the only reason im driving down to Baltimore from NYC. Let me know if you want something signed i can help you out.
    SithLord822 likes this.