Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By my_kind_of_scum
  • 1 Post By my_kind_of_scum
  • 2 Post By JHO2

Thread: Scum's customs, take two...

Scum's customs, take two...

Well, apparently, my old customs thread is gone (was looking to bump it with new customs, but nothing before June of this year is showing up for me?)

At any rate, it's been awhile since I found time to customize, but I found myself with a free day this week and finished up one figure I've been working on and bang out a couple of quick, lazy backgrounders as well...

First up, my entry in the current Yakfinities over on Yakface.com which is based on Dark Horse comics characters. I chose Mezgraf from the Dark Times series...

It's not completely accurate, but close enough for me, personally...

The entire figure is a repainted Marvel Universe Beast with chest armor from the G.I. Joe 25th Ann. Blowtorch.

The other two are just lazy customs that I made for the background of a spaceport dio I'm working on...

Hopefully, it won't be six months until my next batch of customs. Finding the time lately has been impossible.
    EnigmaticOne likes this.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Cool! I've been looking around for a creative use of the cat Beast and incorporate it into Star Wars. I'll use this

Speaking of marvel, the second custom reminds me of Gambit with the collar piece

Oh and you go to Setting >General Settings under -Thread Display Options >Deafault Age Thread Cut Off
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Neat stuff!

I just did a search for my old haven't-posted-in-three-years customs thread, and it popped up in the search results. Once I posted in it, it got to the front of the queue as per usual.
    "...cross me, and you'll soon discover that under this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
    -Lord Edmund Blackadder II

The custom of the character from the Dark Times comic looks very nice indeed. Good call on using the GIJoe Blowtorch armor; it does fit well.

I like that second background character too; always nice to see mysterious backgrounders...
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticOne View Post
    Cool! I've been looking around for a creative use of the cat Beast and incorporate it into Star Wars. I'll use this

Speaking of marvel, the second custom reminds me of Gambit with the collar piece

Oh and you go to Setting >General Settings under -Thread Display Options >Deafault Age Thread Cut Off
    Thanks for the comments, folks! And Enigmaticone - thanks for the settings info. Weirdly, my settings apparently changed on their own yesterday and with all of the other weird stuff that was going on with the site yesterday, I thought it might have been a site thing. Oh well. I guess I now have a new customs thread.
    EnigmaticOne likes this.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

6. Thanks from: EnigmaticOne
    Commander

•    

Wish I had thought of this...very cool
    no matter where you go there you are
    http://jho2scustomfigures.blogspot.com/

Admiral

Very nice! Now I've got to decide if I want to use the one I have as part of my crew from the clothed "Avatars" or use him in this role! Thanks!

Nice work on him, though.

Michael

Emperor's Hand trandoshanhunter's Avatar

Great stuff! Looking forward to that spaceport dio.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...