Thread: FS: Econo POTF Han Solo Trenchcoat MOC

FS: Econo POTF Han Solo Trenchcoat MOC

Offered for sale is a POTF Han Solo Trenchcoat MOC:

Card: halfway punched, tab is still there; corners are crisp some creases under han's foot; MAJOR Issue is the spider veins on the card specially at the back, some dent marks on the left of the photo of han, and smudges on the lithograph.

Bubble: yellowed, no cracks, no holes, intact all the way through the card; MAJOR issue is a small push dent where the blaster is.

Figure: Mint, i don't see any issue, blaster is firmly taped inside the bubble.

ASKING USD280 (or nearest offer) via PayPal gift + your choice of shipping. THANKS for looking!

Midshipman

Quote Originally Posted by rardge View Post
    Offered for sale is a POTF Han Solo Trenchcoat MOC:

Card: halfway punched, tab is still there; corners are crisp some creases under han's foot; MAJOR Issue is the spider veins on the card specially at the back, some dent marks on the left of the photo of han, and smudges on the lithograph.

Bubble: yellowed, no cracks, no holes, intact all the way through the card; MAJOR issue is a small push dent where the blaster is.

Figure: Mint, i don't see any issue, blaster is firmly taped inside the bubble.

ASKING USD280 (or nearest offer) via PayPal gift + your choice of shipping. THANKS for looking!

has this sold?
    visit muckmouth.com and I want your YAK FACES.. PM me if you're selling..

PM'd you...