Thread: 21 Back Greedo AFA 75

Sub-Lieutenant

21 Back Greedo AFA 75

I am preparing to send my first item to AFA. A 21 Back Greedo. I don't think it will score higher than an overall 75.

Is this worth sending to AFA?

How much would I be able to sell it for after grading?

Thank you.

Lieutenant Commander

•    
    Its still worth sending it to AFA. 75 is not a bad grade. Although you cant get as much of a premium price for a 75 as a good portion of collectors that are willing to spend money are very particular and don't like to buy any lower than an 80. A 75 is the last of the Silver class grades. Silver being 85/80/75. There are plenty out there that a 75 grade does not bother them, or some that just don't have the will or the means to spend a great deal of money on an 80 or above. If you have a picture(s) I could assess its condition if you like. Its possible that only one subgrade would get a 75 but the others might get higher subgrades and carry it to an overall 80. I have a piece with a 75 subgrade that is still an 80.
    Last edited by Brandonels; 08-26-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Sub-Lieutenant

Appreciate the response. I think I will go ahead and send it to AFA. I don't have a picture with me. The only real defect I see with the figure is there a light crease in the upper left hand corner. Bubble and Figure are perfect.

Lieutenant Commander

•    
    If the bubble and figure are very good and the card is 75. It just may be enough to bring the overall grade to an 80. Good Luck! Let us know how it graded!