Thread: INT: E11 Power Cylinders- Upgrade your Stormtrooper Blaster with screen-ac resin sets

INT: E11 Power Cylinders- Upgrade your Stormtrooper Blaster with screen-ac resin sets

Hi Guys,

When I've completed my first run of metal Power Cylinders Iím going to cast some much cheaper resin copies of Shape A & Shape B.
    The resin ones should look pretty much identical (with perhaps some of the gaps filled in for strength).

(Click on the images below for photos of the metal versions that I'll be casting from)

Until I know the amount of interest I can't be sure of the price but I'm guessing it'll be around £10-15 GBP / 12 - 16 Euro / $16 - 24 USD
    (Plus "International Signed For" shipping to your country + PayPal fees (unless you want to "Gift" or pay by Direct Bank Transfer.))
    Obviously the more orders there are, the cheaper they'll get

To be added to the list, please post your name here plus the letter & name of the shape(s) you're intersted in (Only A & B for now)

Both shapes would be screen-accurate to use but if you want to recreate a particular screen-identified blaster you can read the "Screen-Identified Shapes" section of the Analysis pdf or look at the photos in the Replicas pdf.

Cheers, Andy

NAME..................... SHAPE (A or B only for now)..............

Good job on these, will go well for resin and pipe built blasters
    Last edited by Sergiu; 08-26-2013 at 03:48 AM.
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

How will they attach the blaster? Magnets? Glue? Im really interested but I don't want to "alter" my MR blaster. Please advise. Im interested in an A model. Also.. will they come finished with wires and all?

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    How will they attach the blaster? Magnets? Glue? Im really interested but I don't want to "alter" my MR blaster. Please advise. Im interested in an A model. Also.. will they come finished with wires and all?
    The metal sets I'm selling here come with 2 strong, thin neodymium (earth) magnets and the straggly wire.

This thread is currently just an "interest list" for cheaper resin versions which I'll make if there's enough interest but, yes, I could include magnets and wire for people that want them.

The number of people interested will affect the final price and whether or not it's economical for me to paint them or just offer them as unpainted "kits".

Cheers, Andy
    Last edited by PlayfulWolfCub; 08-30-2013 at 07:35 AM.

For the MR Stormtrooper blaster maybe the metal ones would do better IMO, as being more accurate.
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I'd be interested, but only if it was with magnets or something that didn't damage the MR blaster... probably prefer the metal ones too... thanks!

Count me in for metal with magnets.

Hi guys, It sounds like you'd both like metal sets.

If so, would you be able to post your choice of shape, type of capacitors and choice of "unweathered" or "PDF weathered" in the metal sales thread please & I'll add you to the order list?

The metal sales thread is here

Thanks for yet another helpful post, Sergiu

Cheers, Andy
    Last edited by PlayfulWolfCub; 08-31-2013 at 02:04 AM.

It's been a long time coming but the first few Certificated Cylinders have now been sent out & more are hot on their heels!

For photos, feedback & updates head over to FISD: Screen Accurate Power Cylinders Sales Thread

Cheers, Andy