Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NERDBLOCK, Discussion & Trading

NERDBLOCK, Discussion & Trading

I thought I would start this thread for those of us who signed up for monthly subscriptions to nerdblock.
    Discuss our latest packages, trading, etc...
    If you don't know what nerdblock is it's a monthly box that is shipped to you, containing a shirt from shirt punch and other sci-fi collectibles. Check out the link for more info, I signed up and I think it's going to be a great lil surprise every month.
    http://nerdblock.com/

Just got my shipping notice, am I the only one who purchased this on here?
    Last edited by Nipshank; 09-09-2013 at 09:31 PM.

So I'm definitely the only one who subscribed for this haha.

Well the kid got the first month of nerdblock, came with a sweet Gremlins shirt, a funko ninja turtle, computer decals and a superman die cast figure. She was super pumped to get a package addressed to her full of little goodies, super cute watching her open it.

Any pictures of your loot? I'm kind of interested in the concept.

I'll post one tomorrow when I get back home.

So my daughter received her second Nerd Block, she absolutely loves getting a package in the mail and it's fun watching her; like a small Christmas every month. As previously requested I took a quick snapshot of her wearing the shirt she received along with the goodies, funko, spawn, star wars, adventure time, etc... lots of good things for a sweetie. Well worth the 20 a month if you ask me.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Midshipman

I can't seem to find a nerdblock forum or blind box subscription service forum. Any ideas? I received the March box and do not like the Simpson's figure I received. I'm looking for someone to trade with.

This is the only thread for Nerdblock but RS doesn't seem to have any subscribers. I actually discontinued my daughters subscription because she wasn't too impressed with most items.

Interesting concept. I think I would be more interested if I was able if you were able to pick a theme..so say every month I would get some Marvel item or Star Wars. Otherwise I would just end up donating what I received.
    She was a stairway to heaven that old Apollo 11....

I wrote them when I discontinued my daughters subscription and said that exactly. If a person got a choice of a couple licensees it would make it that much better rather than receiving a lot of stuff doesn't like. My daughter was literally giving away about 90% of what she received to friends and classmates.
    In the end I've determined it's a complete waste of money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast