Thread: Codes and Coupons Thread

GNT

Codes and Coupons Thread

If you have any promo codes or coupons that'll help save us all a buck then please post them here.

Commander

Ending tomorrow (Tuesday), all Star Wars should be 20% off at TRU. But through the rest of the week (ending 8/17), there's a coupon for 15% off your entire purchase. You can print the coupon online, and the online code is EXTRA15 (although I believe the Black Series is sold out at this exact moment).

Just saw this and thought I'd share:
    $5 off $25 Back to School Offer

Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on August 22.

Note, promotional credit is valid on purchases over $25 on physical products sold by Amazon.com. Excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.

Code '1203131'

Gives you free shipping over at Entertainment Earth on orders of $99 or more including pre-orders. Valid through 10/31.

Text TEN to 78697 for $10 off coupon at Toys r us

Text TEN to 72229 for $10 off coupon at Babies r us

Single time use for single item & in-store only. Expires 10/16. Each one (TRU & BRU) can be used at either store though.

$6 for a $10 TRU voucher via Groupon:
    Toys''R''Us & Babies''R''Us Deal of the Day | Groupon

Here's another $10 one, but for just $5:Toys''R''Us & Babies''R''Us Deal of the Day | Groupon

You can buy 1 of each per Groupon Account, but can only use 1 per transaction.

8. Thanks from: CGBSpender
    Commander

Not a "coupon" per se, but just wanted to give people a heads up about the "go!" calendar stores. At least at all the ones near me, the stores that carry toys and games have the Black Series figures priced at $26.95. All of mine are closing now that Christmas has passed and the figures are 50% off. If anyone is still looking for some figures, $13.47 isn't terrible. And since they were so overpriced originally, my store still had things like the Sandtrooper.