Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Codes and Coupons Thread

GNT

Codes and Coupons Thread

If you have any promo codes or coupons that'll help save us all a buck then please post them here.

Commander

Ending tomorrow (Tuesday), all Star Wars should be 20% off at TRU. But through the rest of the week (ending 8/17), there's a coupon for 15% off your entire purchase. You can print the coupon online, and the online code is EXTRA15 (although I believe the Black Series is sold out at this exact moment).

Just saw this and thought I'd share:
    $5 off $25 Back to School Offer

Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on August 22.

Note, promotional credit is valid on purchases over $25 on physical products sold by Amazon.com. Excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.

Code '1203131'

Gives you free shipping over at Entertainment Earth on orders of $99 or more including pre-orders. Valid through 10/31.

Text TEN to 78697 for $10 off coupon at Toys r us

Text TEN to 72229 for $10 off coupon at Babies r us

Single time use for single item & in-store only. Expires 10/16. Each one (TRU & BRU) can be used at either store though.

$6 for a $10 TRU voucher via Groupon:
    Toys''R''Us & Babies''R''Us Deal of the Day | Groupon

Here's another $10 one, but for just $5:Toys''R''Us & Babies''R''Us Deal of the Day | Groupon

You can buy 1 of each per Groupon Account, but can only use 1 per transaction.

8. Thanks from: CGBSpender
    Commander

Not a "coupon" per se, but just wanted to give people a heads up about the "go!" calendar stores. At least at all the ones near me, the stores that carry toys and games have the Black Series figures priced at $26.95. All of mine are closing now that Christmas has passed and the figures are 50% off. If anyone is still looking for some figures, $13.47 isn't terrible. And since they were so overpriced originally, my store still had things like the Sandtrooper.

Does anyone know what the code was from HTS's order sheet from Comic Con? They usually have a discount code on there...I have misplaced my sheet

Commander

Quote Originally Posted by skytreader View Post
    Does anyone know what the code was from HTS's order sheet from Comic Con? They usually have a discount code on there...I have misplaced my sheet
    The exclusives never work with discount codes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast