Thread: SOLD FS: MR Obi-Wan ROTS lightsaber - FREE SHIPPING PRICE REDUCED SOLD

Ensign

SOLD FS: MR Obi-Wan ROTS lightsaber - FREE SHIPPING PRICE REDUCED SOLD

Perfect brand new condition. Has everything including outer shipper. Never handled without gloves and always displayed behind glass. Display case has never been unwrapped. Comes from a clean, smoke free home.

$325 shipped within the continental USA. Foreign pays actual shipping. SOLD

Last edited by runner; 08-10-2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Ensign

Picture added.

Ensign

Bump for price reduction.

Admiral

I know this is yours to do with as you please but its not good selling etiquette on here to sell it out from underneath someone when you agree to a deal. I could understand if I left you hanging for a day or longer but only after a few hours you sell to someone else what you agreed to sell me is not very nice at all. I had told you it would be an hour or so but I ran into some very usually heavy traffic.

Ensign

I'm really sorry and have apologized publicly and privately. You were 2 hours later than when you said you were going to pay and in that time I got 2 other offers. What was I supposed to do?
    Last edited by runner; 08-10-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Cylon- I know its frustrating to lose out on a good deal-but Harry is a great guy to deal with and it very honest. Sometimes this stuff happens. I believe Don Henderson has one for sale for 300.00 shipped on here somewhere. But Runner has always been a good person to deal with so I wouldn't be to bitter about this.

Admiral

XXX- You've been a member here a long time and you know If it was a day or two It would be understandable, but we are only talking a few hours. I can also tell you that there has been a lot of members that have dealt with me on high dollar items and if I say I am going to pay I pay and pay rather quickly. I'm sure he's a good guy but making a deal with someone and then a few hours later selling it to someone else is not good. I've left him feedback here and in his feedback thread so that anyone in the future that does make a deal with him knows that possibility. I am done with this now and if anyone else wants to comment on this please go ahead.