Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated 4/3/14 Moving Super Sale TVC, TLC, TSC + MOC figs up first! Pic heavy!

Updated 4/3/14 Moving Super Sale TVC, TLC, TSC + MOC figs up first! Pic heavy!

*Post in this thread, and then send me a PM. Reasonable offers may be considered on multiple purchases...Low ballers will be ignored. Thanks!*

MOC figs are up right now, and I will be adding some loose/mint/complete figs as soon as things begin selling.

I DO HAVE other figs not listed, both MOC and loose (some harder to find TVC etc) as well as a MISB Modern AT-AT (blue box). If genuinely interested then LMK. Thank you!

For Sale list for Modern Star Wars figs/items. More items are going to be added as things sell. (PM your want list)

I prefer to work with people who are reasonable ONLY, and I am not interested in giving anything away.

Prices DO NOT include shipping unless specified. I accept PayPal as payment (please add 4% to the total to cover fees, or send as a "personal payment")

I ship within the USA, and I am willing to ship Internationally, too.

First come, first served. No holds. If nothing is solidified within the first 3 PM exchanges, then most likely...it never will be, so 3 is the limit.

Preference is going to people who want several items. Smoke, Pet, and funk FREE! Thanks for looking! Now grab something you need!

MOC stuff is up first (loose figs will be added in soon), so check em out!

I have a full set of the Amazon Exclusive figs if anyone is interested in them. I can ship them MOC or loose, and WILL ship Internationally! LMK...

Only figs left from this pic... Jango $9, McQ Vader $12, DS Trooper $10

Top Row left to right - $10, $10, $4, $4, $4
    Bottom Row left to right - $6, $4, $4, $4, $7

Top Row left to right - $8, $7, $12, $16
    Bottom Row left to right - $12, $10

Top Row left to right - $9, $9, $9, $12, $12
    Bottom Row left to right - $10, $8

Row - $8, $9, $11

Row - $12 each

Row - $18, R2 gone, $12, Grievous gone, Stormy gone

$12

Last edited by HonestAbe; 04-03-2014 at 09:03 AM.
    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example."

Still going...bump!

I just added a list of some MOC figs (Just under the pics of the loose stuff).

LMK what you need. Thanks for taking a look.

Still going, bump!

Going back up. Thanks for looking!

almost two weeks since this was bumped.

So, bump!

going back up, bump!

Some things were inquired about, but one guy flaked completely, and I am waiting to hear back from two others. No holds...

LMK what you need. Thanks for looking!

PM sent for a few CW figures.
    Canuckian Vader Crusader
    My Feedback

Several figs in the pics have sold, but there are a ton left, so LMK what you need.

Thanks for looking!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast