Thread: Loose vintage figures with loose limbs

Loose vintage figures with loose limbs

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone has ever had SW vintage figures with loose legs graded by the AFA? I have a few loose Luke Bespin variants that I'd like to have graded but one of them has pretty loose legs; not unbelievable loose but definitely not close to being tight. It's in great condition otherwise though. Would the condition of the limbs seriously detract from the grading? I'm trying to maintain a minimum 80 grade for my collection.

I have a bunch of AFA figures but I've never personally sent any in for grading.

Thanks!

Just thought I'd bump this once to see if anyone can help? I'm planning to send a bunch of loose figs to AFA and I wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time.

Thanks again.

I sent a totally mint (paint wise) Han Bespin recently but he had a slightly loose arm and it came back an 80... so I am pretty sure they do downgrade loose limbs fairly significantly. Hope this helps.
    --
    ICT - Ion-Cannon Technician Class III
    LimeLight
    Feedback

Thanks mate that really does help. Much appreciated.

I've also had some loose limb figures come back 80's when aesthetically they look like 85-90's.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigMac View Post
    I've also had some loose limb figures come back 80's when aesthetically they look like 85-90's.
    Thanks for that Craig. It seems like some of my figures will be in the same situation as that. I would be happy with an 80.