Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By CustomsfortheKid
  • 1 Post By CustomsfortheKid

Thread: "Chachi De Maal aka Baniss Keeg" created by Darth Daddy

Line Captain

"Chachi De Maal aka Baniss Keeg" created by Darth Daddy

Dad modified the head of a Ellorrs Madak action figure so it fit snugly into the Legacy Ben Kenobi torso that Dad attached to the lower half of a Pons Limbic (Braniac) action figure. The soft goods were from the Jedi robe of Fi-Ek Serch glued the lower half of the Ben Kenobi. Dad got the recipe from Peakob1. Peakob1 put way more paintwork into his Bannis Keeg and the figure is a must see. Just beautiful. Dad took some shortcuts with his, but managed to make it so the figure still fit in well when displayed with my other Cantina figures. -Elias

"Chachi De Maal aka Baniss Keeg"
    created by Darth Daddy

Chachi De Maal with her husband, Ohwun De Maal aka Ellorrs Madak.

That's three Cantina figures in a row. We'd love to see Hasbro release a Vintage 3-pack of these guys.

Check out the post here:
    Star Wars: Customs for the Kid: Chachi De Maal created by Darth Daddy

Last edited by CustomsfortheKid; 07-29-2013 at 05:58 PM.

High Admiral

Wow, that looks great! Nice painting and use of parts. I'm curious, since Ellorrs Madak has fixed hands, do the hands swivel? If so, how was this done?

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Wannabe View Post
    Wow, that looks great! Nice painting and use of parts. I'm curious, since Ellorrs Madak has fixed hands, do the hands swivel? If so, how was this done?
    I cut the fixed Ellorrs Madak hands off the figure and also cut the posts off of the Legacy Ben Kenobi hand. I krazy glued the posts from the Ben Kenobi hands to the Ellorrs Madak hands, waited for it to dry and then re-inserted the posts into the forearms of the Ben Kenobi to give him swivel hands.
    Last edited by CustomsfortheKid; 07-29-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    my_kind_of_scum likes this.

Nice work once again! A great cantina trio.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/