Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Summer 2013 Zhamlau Sale

Grand Moff

Summer 2013 Zhamlau Sale

Ok, time to sell up a little

1. Peter Cushing signed ABC Rights Contract. Great piece, cushing contracts are beyond rare. Seen one for sale that wasnt 4 figures, this was it...............................$399

2. Carrie Fisher C2 shot WITH paper cert attached (they gave you those, most threw away).......$59

3. Alec Guinness signed drawing. I dont know if he drew this or it was a fan drawing, but it does look like him. Older piece, signature from 1950's. Piece is about 8x10. Not something you will find again......$99

4. PSA/DNA certified Vintage Harrison Ford FULL SIGNATURE signed ball RIGHT ON SWEET SPOT. Again, never gonna find another. Baseballs signed with crappy signatures not on sweet sell 200-300. This is the best example ever.............................................. ................................$449

5. Best Shelagh Fraser 8x10 uninscribed photo possible. Creat signature and character name....$449

6. Alec Guinness/Peter Mayhew/Mark Hamill original press kit photo signed cockpit shot. 10/10.....$1399

7. Mark Hamill/Bob Anderson/James Earl Jones/Dave Prowse 11x14 OPX signed ROTJ Dueling photo. Every signature is PERFECT, especially the Anderson. Completed shot, the type OPX should have made by didnt
    .................................................. ....................$399

8. C2 Peter Diamond Tusken Raider shot.....................................$149

9. Sculpting a Galaxy Limited Edition Book WITH original hand painted/cast prop replicas right from Lorne Peterson, with the book signed by him as part of the edition. This is the big one they sold for 399 originally with all the bells and whistles. This weighs 20 lbs and is very large so shipping IS expensive.....$299

10. Alec Guinness hated star wars, this is one of the few letters he wrote that proved it. Unreal smarmy content of what he thinks about Star Wars autograph collectors and people who beg him for stuff to sell
    .................................................. ..............$499

11. Claire Davenport signed 3x5 uninscribed. Ive seen 2 for sale in the last 4 years..........$249

12. Sam Jackson awesome 4x6 signed card. Best signature possible, and best inscription possible. only seen a handful of ones signed like this, and one was for Ben Stevens after he handed him a large check LOL...good ole sam............................................... ..................$89

13. Mark Hamill signed 8x10 OPX shot from OPX directly...........................$69 (about 1/2 of what he charges now, oddly enough)

14. Different Hamill 8x10 OPX shot from them again.....$69

15. 8x10 Color Alec Guinness/Mark Hamill/Anthony Daniels/Kenny Baker Canyon Shot. Completed and in great condition......................................... ....$999

16. 11x14 OPX shot signed by Bob Anderson, Mark Hamill, Ian Mcdiarmid, Dave Prowse...just wait till october for OPX send in with jones, and its one of the few Emperor/Vader/Luke throne pieces in existence.
    ..................................$449

17. Murray Hamilton 3x5, again you ever see one for sale? Me Either..................$89

18. Best Tusken Raider shot....Ever......................$249

19. 8x10 Jones/PRowse/Anderson OPX shot...............$199

20. Jeremy Sinden Signed 4x6 aprox Headshot. Again, not something really sold these days....$129

21. Harrison Ford/Peter Diamond/Alan Harris/Jeremy Bulloch/Jason Wingreen signed 8x10 Kurtz Shot. This was one of the few REAL sit down fords from Moser for his personal collection, not one of the fakes he sold to others (sigh...). Never gonna find another. Just need Quentin and its Cornerstone Perfect....$599

22. Sebastian Shaw signed photo...huzzah..................................$8 99

23. Carrie Fisher/James Earl Jones/Al Lampert/Dave Prowse 8x10.....................$169

24. Eddie Byrne Uninscribed 4x6 signed card, off white. Best Byrne you will ever find.....$499

25. Bill Hootkins Jek Porkins signed CCG.........................$79

26.Bruce Boa C2 shot uninscribed...........$119

27. Alec Guinness/Phil Brown 7x9 ANH Chromium Poster Reprint. Begining of EPIC Cast piece on awesome John Alvin artwork (btw, only piece of re-release art ive ever seen signed by Guinness).........$549

28. Peter Cushing 8x10 inscribed Hammer Horror Photo........................$129

So, its big sale time, figured once a year i should put up a few real big items, see who wants what, etc. himt me up if interested. As always...

a. My stuff is always 100 percent real
    b. My stuff is the rarest you can find
    c. My prices are the best you will find
    d. Im pretty easy to deal with.

Hit me up with questions, anything you want to buy. As always, Cash is king. First to pay is first to get. I can hold items but deposit and resonable time line is expected on payment.

J
    Last edited by zhamlau; 07-26-2013 at 07:45 AM. Reason: broken links
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Ensign

you have a PM

•    
    Epic items James, just epic! Love how my former throne room shot came out, I hope it goes to a good home!

Ensign

Sorry but #21......the "Harrison Ford" signature looks fake, as does the baseball. Don't care that its PSA/DNA authenticated (they make plenty of mistakes).

I have that same Peter Diamond got it signed for only $25 bucks. Not sure what that signed drawing of Alec is supposed to be.

You have a lot of generic stuff way over priced, and definatley pieces that are suspect.

I noticed on someone elses thread you were bashing their Harrison Ford autograph which looks "more right" than yours, and yet yours are completly different than most certified versions of his signature.

This board is unreal.

Buyer Beware!
    Last edited by Hollywood; 07-26-2013 at 08:45 AM.

Grand Moff

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Sorry but #21......the "Harrison Ford" signature looks fake, as does the baseball. Don't care that its PSA/DNA authenticated (they make plenty of mistakes) , still looks fake. I have that same Peter Diamond that he signed for only $25 bucks not long ago.

:-) Really? Peter Diamond signed recently for you? LOL...you might want to edit that to remove the recently if you are gonna flame.

Ensign

Quote Originally Posted by zhamlau View Post
    :-) Really? Peter Diamond signed recently for you? LOL...you might want to edit that to remove the recently if you are gonna flame.

Learn how to read.....I said that he signed for only $25 bucks. Meaning when he was alive. No flaming here, most of what you have is generic, way over priced, and or are suspect. Its my opinion.

You can dish it, but seems you cant' take it.

•    
    @Hollywood...you are a very crazy man. Are you the master of autographs? Unbelievable
    --> you sell signed SWCCG cards? Let me know! I will buy your cards! <--
    collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogall...0&ppuser=24852 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-...45?ref=tn_tnmn

Ensign

Quote Originally Posted by Macabros View Post
    @Hollywood...you are a very crazy man. Are you the master of autographs? Unbelievable
    Lets say this.........I have been collecting them IN PERSON probably longer than 90% of board members here have even been Star Wars fans.

I am not an "expert" and anyone who claims they are, aren't. I do however know what to look for, like ALL OF YOU HERE. Unlike most on this very board, I don't sell my signatures with to one another. I go out and either get them first hand, or through various connections who are able to ge them in person.

This board and its members claim to be experts on everything Star Wars. I saw the recent Harrison for sale thread started by a new member, and instantly you all blasted the signature knowing nothing about it, yet you accept the signed baseball that has a signature that is NOTHING like the known Harrison autograhs simply because a company said its real. Ever here the phrase "certificates aren't worth the paper they are printed on"? I have no issue with JSA/ PSA or the like, I am simply saying that you are actually basing an opinion on a signature for its merrits, than you can't say that baseball looks correct.

I have met Harrison, and obtained his signature IN PERSON and can say that the one posted by that member looked right, and no different than is signatures for the last 20 years. His signature varies in many ways, yet that baseball is one I don't belive is authentic.

My opinion. No need to be sarcastic because the seller is your buddy.
    Last edited by Hollywood; 07-26-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Grand Moff

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Learn how to read.....I said that he signed for only $25 bucks. Meaning when he was alive. No flaming here, most of what you have is generic, way over priced, and or are suspect. Its my opinion.

You can dish it, but seems you cant' take it.
    You said you got it recently, i quoted you. You quickly changed it but not before i quoted it. Anyway, I know you are upset and want to flame because everyone pointed our your graphs on your sale looked bad. I just wish you would at least be smart when trying to flame mine...or not do it at all.
    Victor_Von_Doom likes this.

Ensign

Quote Originally Posted by zhamlau View Post
    You said you got it recently, i quoted you. You quickly changed it but not before i quoted it. Anyway, I know you are upset and want to flame because everyone pointed our your graphs on your sale looked bad. I just wish you would at least be smart when trying to flame mine...or not do it at all.

Not at all. The "not long ago part" simply means I obtained it for my collection "not long ago". You can try and twist what you will. At the end of the day you are hocking over priced generic signatures that can be obtained through the mail, or many other sources, and you have signatures that are obvioulsy so wrong that they aren't beliveable.

This has nothing to do with those Jack Purvis signtatures. I said point blank that I was not even interested in them, I had them as part of a trade as throwins from years ago. Doesn't matter to me if they are real or fake, because I could careless about his signature. He was a nobody. What bothered me was the attitude of members who felt the need to flex their "opinions" in the manner for which they had.

I know you have tons of buddys on this site who will defend you, most likely because you have sold them and or traded them signatures in the past. Meaning if they dont defend you, then it casts doubts on their stuff too.

This group is no different than anyother group who feels that "time on the boards" some how makes you more knowledgable than someone who may have only 20 posts. Get over yourselves. Your not special, as much as you would like to believe.

Bottom line.........those Harrisons are fake, and I am willing to bet are not the first you have sold on this site.

My opinion.
    Last edited by Hollywood; 07-26-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast