Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Figure quiz.

Figure quiz.

Ok, folks. Just a little quiz.
    Try and do it without looking at your collection.
    This is more trivia, I found it interesting. Then again, it is me and I'm not 100% sure I'm even sane. Here goes. There is no prize, I'm too tight.

1, How many figures are exclusively left handed?

2, How many figures are bare foot?

3, How many figures have no accessory. (the card back and/or coin is not an accessory)

4, How many figures view the world through glasses, goggles, masklike helmet or a mask?

5, How many figures exclusively have an accessory that couldn't be considered a weapon?

6, How many figures have an accessory that has been partially painted, ie: a painted feature?

7, Which one figure has no feet or foot at all?

8, How many removable head dresses/hats/helmets are in the collection?

9, How many figures are wearing gloves?

10, Which figures are of characters who failed to be clearly seen in the original VHS non-widescreen version of the films, causing most of us to ask who the hell they were until we saw the widescreen version?

Have fun, answers and bonus question below!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Answers
    1=4. (Ugnaught, Barada, Hammerhead & Greedo)
    2=14. (All 8 Ewoks, Chewbacca, Hammerhead, Snaggletooth, Yoda, Bossk & Amanaman)
    3=11. (C-3PO orig, R2 D2 S/D, R5 D4, DSD, R2 D2 Scope, Power Droid, FX-7, Imperial Dignitary, Anakin, EV 9D9 & 8D8)
    4=15. (Vader, Stormie, TFP, AT ST pilot, AT AT driver, Leia Boussh, Lando skiff, ERG, Imp Gunner, Luke Trooper, CCP, Biker Scout, Snowtrooper, Tuskan Raider & Boba Fett.)
    5=10. (Madine, Ackbar, Yoda, Amanaman, Ugnaught, 2-1B, Bib Fortuna, Emperor, Han Carbonite & C-3PO limbs)
    6=10. (Luke Trooper, Gam Gaurd, Amanaman, Leia Boussh, Teebo, Logray, Lumat, Paploo, Warok & Leia Poncho)
    7=FX-7
    8=15. (All 8 Ewoks, Luke Trooper, Leia Poncho, Lando Skiff, Rancor Keeper, Leia Boussh, Pruneface & Luke Jedi)
    9=28. (Vader, Stormie, AT ST Dvr, AT AT Dvr, AT AT Comm, Snow Trooper, DSC, Imp Gunner, Imp Dig, TFP, Biker Scout, ERG, Imp Comm, Tuskan, Luke Hoth & Trooper, Solo Hoth, Leia Boussh & Hoth, CCP, Reb Comdr, Reb Sol, Reb Comdo, Nein Nunb, Madine, Fett, Dengar & Jawa)
    10=Pruneface & At At driver.

Bonus Question: Why does Pruneface suck so much?
    Last edited by Runnahmuk; 07-26-2013 at 05:15 AM.
    litofett and AussieFortuna like this.
    Chuck Norris is allowed to talk about Fight Club.

Lieutenant Commander CrockerJarmen's Avatar

Good questions, I figure I scored about 30%

And Pruneface most certainly does not suck. He's got a tough-guy eyepatch. He's one of the few Return of the Jedi figures to have a gun instead of a staff or club. He has a cloak to replace my Luke Jedi cloak which was long gone by 1985. I remember as Star Wars popularity was winding down in 86-87, the supermarket had a whole self of Rancor Keeper, 8D8 and Pruneface for a buck apiece. I think my mother wound up buying me three or four Prunefaces during that year, so he's long been a favorite figure of mine.
    Last edited by CrockerJarmen; 07-26-2013 at 01:56 AM.
    How my sister’s habit of sucking garbage led to her grade-school teacher’s downfall - Garbage Shark

Nice questions and thread mate.

I'll answer the bonus question, why does pruneface suck so much? WHEN THE PRUNES IN THE ROOM THE ACTION GOES BOOM. i love the prune, one of my fav figures, but i might be all alone on that lol.
    LandoInDisguise likes this.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Nice questions and thread mate.

I'll answer the bonus question, why does pruneface suck so much? WHEN THE PRUNES IN THE ROOM THE ACTION GOES BOOM. i love the prune, one of my fav figures, but i might be all alone on that lol.
    Great thread man!
    nah your not alone I don't know why ppl arnt down with Prune he's an awesome sculpt!
    Big L Rest In Peace!

my feedback :Feedback for Snake_Eyes_82

Grand Moff

A very quick glance:

Question 4: Lando skiff wears a helmet and not a mask.
    Question 5: The Emperor - Han Carbonite

Really AJ? Do you live in the grey area?
    Whilst I'll concede the emperor's staff as an oversight, Lando's helmet conceals enough of his face that it qualifies as a mask. At least that's the opinion of the only judge in this instance.(me)
    As for Han's Carbonite not being dangerous. Explain that to whomever it falls on. Also, I was mainly making reference to hand held items. That aside, I have changed the answers to reflect 2 concessions.
    Seriously, though, must you pick?
    Chuck Norris is allowed to talk about Fight Club.

Grand Moff

Quote Originally Posted by Runnahmuk View Post
    Really AJ? Do you live in the grey area?
    Whilst I'll concede the emperor's staff as an oversight, Lando's helmet conceals enough of his face that it qualifies as a mask. At least that's the opinion of the only judge in this instance.(me)
    As for Han's Carbonite not being dangerous. Explain that to whomever it falls on. Also, I was mainly making reference to hand held items. That aside, I have changed the answers to reflect 2 concessions.
    Seriously, though, must you pick?
    Hey, I see "quiz" and see challenge.

Heck, one could argue that all the droids have bare feet or wonder when a helmet can be removed (Luke ST - Leia Boussh) one would always look into the world through it?

My work consists of questioning anything I read or hear, so finding stuff like this is fun. That and seeing plotholes in moviescripts (don't get me started on Oblivion (which I saw last night (and was veryy good nonetheless))).

-Alex

Jawas wear gloves? I did not know that...

Does Jabba count as a figure? He too has no feet or legs. I guess he falls in the category of no leg to stand on.

Man, I don't know....that thing that Ackbar uses looks really creepy and dangerous! ( Not pointing out that he is an "alien")
    Last edited by litofett; 07-26-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    "Ke nu'jurkadir sha mando'ade"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast