Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr_Bwing
  • 1 Post By AussieFortuna

Thread: FS: Free Stuff - Jabba Vintage Box and Other Items for Pickup in Dallas, Texas

FS: Free Stuff - Jabba Vintage Box and Other Items for Pickup in Dallas, Texas

Hello--

I have a few extra items that I don't need any longer. I don't feel like trying to sell these, so I'm giving them away to someone on the forum who lives in the Dallas, TX, area.

Included:

-Vintage Jabba playset box in fairly rough, but decent shape (includes cardboard inserts and instructions, but nothing else)
    -Complete Vader book (great shape)
    -Gus & Duncan's first collectibles book (decent shape)
    -Cardback for the Gentle Giant jumbo vintage R2-D2 figure, without plastic case (great shape)
    -three-step acrylic riser (great shape)

Sorry for the sideways photo. These items are available for local pickup. Anyone interested in these items send me a PM and come and get them (I live in downtown Dallas). And the only condition that I have is that one person take all of the items--beyond that point, their fate is in your hands.

Thank you,
    Blair
    JediMarty and AussieFortuna like this.

I'll take it, I'm in frisco
    Looking for an ungraded DT Darth Vader or a DT vader inner fillment.

My Feedback

"sold" pending pickup

I will gladly buy the Jabba cardboard inserts from whoever picked this up! PM me
    My collection
    Need High Grade Offerless ROTJ 65 Backs: Ugnaught, Jawa, Hoth Rebel Soldier - 77 backs: FX-7, Luke Bespin, Orig Leia
    Follow the 'Chive Cast on Twitter

What a kind offer from Mr Bwing, some great peeps on here, nice work mate, pitty im not in Dallas lol.
    djlackore likes this.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Just wanted to publicly THANK Mr_BWing for the free items. I picked them up today. That was a very nice thing to do!
    Looking for an ungraded DT Darth Vader or a DT vader inner fillment.

My Feedback