Thread: FS/FT Star Wars Unleased Figures

Ensign

FS/FT Star Wars Unleased Figures

Trying to clear some things out, I have four Unleashed figures: Mace Windu, Count Dooku, IG-88, Stormtrooper. I'm looking to get around $10 each. All are complete and were used for display only in a pet free smoke free environment. I have the original bubbles and cards (which are in pretty bad shape) which I'll toss in for free if requested. Prices negotiable, just shoot me a PM. I would prefer to sell, but I'll consider trades, again just PM me. Shipping will be based on actual shipping cost. Photos available upon request.
    Last edited by d_j_s; 07-20-2013 at 09:37 PM.

•    
    I think the forum rules require you to put some prices on these, good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by d_j_s View Post
    Trying to clear some things out, I have four Unleashed figures: Mace Windu, Count Dooku, IG-88, Stormtrooper. I'm looking to get around $10 each. All are complete and were used for display only in a pet free smoke free environment. I have the original bubbles and cards (which are in pretty bad shape) which I'll toss in for free if requested. Prices negotiable, just shoot me a PM. I would prefer to sell, but I'll consider trades, again just PM me. Shipping will be based on actual shipping cost. Photos available upon request.
    Can you post pics of the Dooku? If he looks good, I'll take him fo shizzle...the others I already have 1 on display and one MOC otherwise I'd snatch them up.