Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: NECA - The Simpsons Celebrity Line

GNT

NECA - The Simpsons Celebrity Line

Here's a look at the 25th anniversary The Simpsons celebrity line, this line will include 25 celebrities:

Anyone going to pick any up? Any celebrity that should be in this line?

I dunno, doesn't excite me all that much. Maybe I'd get Paul or Ringo if they did them.
    Things I need :
    ML Avengers 6" Cpt. America
    NECA AvPR Predalien
    (at LESS than eBay prices)
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom..." -Stephen Colbert

Similar sentiments. They look nice but I dunno, just not a lot of appeal to me. Might depend on who the other 20 are. I'd certainly love a Simpsons-ized Leonard Nimoy more than Kid Rock.

Also, the SDCC pictures say there will be a 5 inch and 2 inch line (the latter only having 10 figures). I dunno if we need two scales but it's their call.
    Product shown in fantasy situation

Commodore

Hoping they include Aerosmith.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Here's a look at the 25th anniversary The Simpsons celebrity line, this line will include 25 celebrities:

Anyone going to pick any up? Any celebrity that should be in this line?
    HELL YES!! Was bummed when the Playmates line ended, there was so much more that could've been made, so this is a nice welcome. I'll even buy the Kid Rock figure, and I can't stand that guy (although his appearance was pretty good). I'm hoping for The Ramones, Bret Hart, Spinal Tap, and, even though he didn't EXACTLY play himself, John Waters. "Homer's Phobia" is probably my favorite episode:

BART: "Dad, why did you take me to a gay steelmill?"
    HOMER: "I DON'T KNOW!!!"

•    
    I hope they include the Conchords! I know that Bret and Jemaine are "newer" celebs, but that would be awesome!
    It's just the lack of a behind.

Feedback- http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1080783/

Thought of a another great episode with celebs: the Rock Fantasy Camp one. I want them all....the Stones, Tom Petty, Elvis Costello, Lenny Kravitz, and especially Brian SELTZER. Honestly, I wish NECA would just continue a regular Simpsons line where Playmates left off. Gimme the playsets, too. I don't even need the talking gimmick, just want some more figures in that style. With NECA also now holding the Planet of the Apes license for figures, if I could get Simpsonized Dr. Zaius, I'd die a happy man.

Anyone heard anything else about these?
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Commodore

Was wondering that myself. Got an email from TRU today that shows them. Estimated ship date - March 3rd.

They don't show the additional surprise 3 celebrities although they do show a Coach Homer as part of the series.

The Simpsons 25th Anniversary - 5 inch Scale Figure Series 1 - James Brown - NECA - Toys "R" Us

Toys"R"Us/Babies"R"Us

Cool! Thanks!
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast