Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FS: Loose Lot of 67 Figures (SOLD)

FS: Loose Lot of 67 Figures (SOLD)

Hey Guys,

This is my loose lot that I have been collecting over the years. Most of the figures are in really good shape, but not mint. Some are in really good condition but a lot are mission their weapons, sabers, and capes but would make nice editions for weapons that need figures. I will sell the entire lot for $180.00 plus $10.00 for shipping. Like I stated, the figures are not mint but the majority of them are nice. You know how it goes when you collect for years and just collect figures you don't need. Anyway, shoot me a message if you're interested and thanks!

Mynock
    Last edited by Mynock; 07-18-2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Sold
    When your face is a prune, action goes BOOM! PRUNEFACE! PRUNEFACE!

Admiral

Would you consider splitting the lot? Are the weapons genuine, the ccp comms look an odd colour? Thanks
    Wanted: Kenner Canada, Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Meccano Instructions $$ waiting

Click here to visit the Droids Action Figure Guide or here Glasslite Action Figure Guide

Sub-Lieutenant

PM sent.....

Hey Walkie,

As far as I know, all of the weapons are legit. The cloud city pilot weapons I'm not 100% sure about so I will take macro pictures when I get home. This is a lot of weapons that I have collected over the years so I will take macro shots of all the weapons to help weed out any repro suckers. Besides the cloud city pilot, I'm 95% sure all other weapons are legit.

Mynock

Quote Originally Posted by walkie View Post
    Would you consider splitting the lot? Are the weapons genuine, the ccp comms look an odd colour? Thanks

PM sent SmokeyP but let me make sure all weapons are legit first because I won't sell repro garbage.

Thanks,

Mynock

Also, I'm not dead set on that price so I will take offers if my asking price is not a fair price. Else I will just throw the lot on feeBay.
    Last edited by Mynock; 07-16-2013 at 06:53 AM.

Mate i think its a very fair price, you cant beat just over 2 bucks a figure, i think its a steal, somebody will get a great deal.
    Mynock likes this.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Looks like to me you have a few suspect accessories. The comlinks look bad, there is a gray imperial blaster and a black squidhead gun (doubt it is LL).... Larger pics would help.

No problem, taking pics when I get off work. I think that is a gray Luke palace blaster. Those came gray, right? Checking Imperial Gunnery.

Quote Originally Posted by mtgedney View Post
    Looks like to me you have a few suspect accessories. The comlinks look bad, there is a gray imperial blaster and a black squidhead gun (doubt it is LL).... Larger pics would help.

Sub-Lieutenant

Hi mate - just PM'd you back - we'll sort out a deal no worries at all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast