Thread: Boba Fett with Secret Figure Offer Question

Boba Fett with Secret Figure Offer Question

I picked this up some time ago and have heard its rarer to find with the secret figure offer on the card than without. Can anyone confirm that. I bought it not knowing if the offer was harder to locate or not and was actually looking for an offer less one when I came across this one locally and decided to buy it. Sorry I know the picture is terrible I just wanted to snap off a quick photo so you can see it and my phone camera isn't great.

Would you be willing to trade me, if I can get you a very similar condition (possibly a little nicer condition) SW 21-back US-Kenner offerless Fett ?

Awaiting your response, when ever. I do believe your response back will confirm which is more important to you as a collector, condition or rarity.
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    “Math is like love -- a simple idea but it can get complicated.” ~Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_L View Post
    Would you be willing to trade me, if I can get you a very similar condition (possibly a little nicer condition) SW 21-back US-Kenner offerless Fett ?

Awaiting your response, when ever. I do believe your response back will confirm which is more important to you as a collector, condition or rarity.
    I'm not sure if your comment is being said in jest or if your being serious so I'll apologize now if I took it the wrong way but I don't believe my willingness to mail my figure to wherever it is you live in exchange for yours that I haven't seen myself has any bearing on me as a collector. I was told that the secret offer was slightly tougher to come by and was curious as to what I had. I don't have a particular focus outside of first movie appearance card and offer or offer less doesn't matter a ton to me other then where its placed. I just like the offerless fett more because you can read the info on the front. I'm pretty happy with the condition of the one I have its graded 85/80/85 overall 80. Again if I'm taking your post wrong I apologize I'm just not sure if you are joking or implying something about me

Moff

•    
    I am not sure but I have had 2 without the offer and 1 with the offer but I really prefer my carded figures to not have a sticker covering the actual potrait of the character but saying that I do love the admiral ackbar sticker on the cards.....nice fett though.

Quote Originally Posted by roulettemonster View Post
    I'm not sure if your comment is being said in jest or if your being serious so I'll apologize now if I took it the wrong way but I don't believe my willingness to mail my figure to wherever it is you live in exchange for yours that I haven't seen myself has any bearing on me as a collector.

In general, I am being serious. I'f you're willing to do the deal, let me know. At the same time, also doing my best to make you think. Is rarity and/or condition of the piece or something that you'd prefer to collect/ own more important to you? I don't have absolute numbers of how many of each type of Fett have survived to this day MOC in C8 or better condition, but if I were to take a stab at it, its probably about for every one 21-C secret offer Fett you see, there are probably about 20-25 regular 21A /21B carded Fett's out there. I also have other things to trade as well.
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    “Math is like love -- a simple idea but it can get complicated.” ~Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_L View Post
    In general, I am being serious. I'f you're willing to do the deal, let me know. At the same time, also doing my best to make you think. Is rarity and/or condition of the piece or something that you'd prefer to collect/ own more important to you? I don't have absolute numbers of how many of each type of Fett have survived to this day MOC in C8 or better condition, but if I were to take a stab at it, its probably about for every one 21-C secret offer Fett you see, there are probably about 20-25 regular 21A /21B carded Fett's out there. I also have other things to trade as well.
    Well in general I try to buy the highest condition item I can that's within my budget. I'm not looking to trade this or sell it I'm simply asking is it harder to come by compared to an offer less one. I am perfectly happy with the one I have and once again I would not send the figure away to trade for something I haven't seen myself. So thanks for the offer but I'll politely decline. Like I said I have no real focus as far as offer less or not go. I am simply trying to complete every figure on the movie debut card. Thanks for the answer to the question.

Admiral

this was def the hardest one for me to get.. the 21c makes a great addition to the collection.. ill be posting a new pic very soon with all my fetts had some great additions

Quote Originally Posted by javd View Post
    this was def the hardest one for me to get.. the 21c makes a great addition to the collection.. ill be posting a new pic very soon with all my fetts had some great additions
    Thanks for the input, can't wait to see your stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by javd View Post
    Thanks for the input, can't wait to see your stuff!!

Double post oops
    Last edited by roulettemonster; 07-10-2013 at 06:14 AM.