Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: (SOLD LOCK IT UP) FS Master Replicas Collection Purge

(SOLD LOCK IT UP) FS Master Replicas Collection Purge

Hello fellow scummers. As much as I hate to do this I must sale off most of my Master Replicas collection for personal reasons. I have been on and off collecting for many years but only started back up this January collecting again. I have taken very good care of all my items and they have been in their display cases stored inside of a glass curio cabinet. When handled, gloves have been worn as I hate fingerprints. I love my collection and hate to part with some of it but I just hope they all go to a good home. So here are the terms of the sale. All prices do not include shipping so please PM me your zip code and I will get you an accurate shipping quote. I ship via USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation and insurance (All shipping prices will have signature and insurance included). Buyer will also pay the 4% paypal fees. As for international shipments, this is very pricey and I would rather just ship to the US only but if requested, I can give a quote. I will only ship international via USPS Express Mail International due to the faster delivery, insurance, and tracking capabilities. So below are the items. Please PM me with interest as I can provide pictures of everything. Thank you everyone. Items are below:

Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker ROTS Lightsaber $375 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, extra edition plaque and stand, inner shipping box, NO OUTER BROWN MR SHIPPING BOX SOLD

Master Replicas Thermal Detonator Weathered ROTJ $475 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, inner shipping box, and original brown MR shipping box SOLD

Master Replicas Obi Wan Kenobi ROTS Lightsaber $400 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, extra edition plaque and stand, inner shipping box, NO OUTER BROWN MR SHIPPING BOX SOLD

Master Replicas Luke Skywalker ESB LE Lightsaber $375 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base(has a few small paint chips on the wooden base) and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, inner shipping box, and original brown MR shipping box (PRICE DROP) SOLD

Master Replicas Jedi Training Remote $410 comes complete with remote, acrylic display base, COA, plaque, inner shipping box, and original brown MR shipping box SOLD

Master Replicas Obi Wan Kenobi As First Built Lightsaber ANH $1800 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, inner shipping box, and original brown MR shipping box SOLD

Master Replicas Luke Skywalker Elite Edition Lightsaber ROTJ $1900 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, inner shipping box, and a brown MR shipping box but not the one for this saber(PRICE DROP) SOLD

Master Replicas Mace Windu Signature Edition AOTC Lightsaber $1800 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, inner shipping box, and original brown MR shipping box SOLD

Master Replicas Luke Skywalker ROTJ Version 2 Lightsaber $575 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, inner shipping box, and original brown MR shipping box (PRICE DROP) SOLD

Master Replicas Darth Maul Battle Damaged Lightsaber $815 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, inner shipping box, and original brown MR shipping box (PRICE DROP) SOLD

Master Replicas Thermal Detonator As First Built $500 comes complete with saber, acrylic display base and cover, COA, plaque and plaque stand, inner shipping box, and original brown MR shipping box (PRICE DROP) SOLD

Any questions please ask. If pictures are needed please PM me your personal email address and I will get some pics to you. Thank you

Last edited by dvader326; 07-29-2013 at 09:09 PM.

High Admiral

Sorry to hear that you're selling your collection.

Is the TD AFB the one that you said the lights work but there's no sound? Just wanted to get that clarified for other interested scummers.

It's not the same one. That one sold on eBay. This one is fully operational.

A few price drops. PM is interested

Obi Wan AFBB is now sold.

Wednesday bump. Offers are welcome

Lieutenant

$1500 for a weathered obi wan??? I hope thats a mistake,$2500 for a luke elite!!
    Last edited by bobatwitch; 07-03-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by bobatwitch View Post
    $1500 for a weathered obi wan??? I hope thats a mistake,$2500 for a luke elite!!
    I have to agree that the prices are more like Brianstoys prices but these are his to ask what he will for them and he did state he would accept an offer.
    bobasweat likes this.

Listen twitch. I am not getting into any arguments about my pricing. I have seen Obi wan weathered sabers go off for over $1500 and Luke elites go close to $3000. That's my pricing and I opened it up for offers. I am just happy to keep them all if I have to but would sell them to good scummers for more reasonable offers. So that is my stance on the issue

Thank u Stealth. I just sold an Obi wan afbb for $2000 so the priciest ones are the rarest to come by.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast