Thread: OT: Can anyone tell me what set these came from?

OT: Can anyone tell me what set these came from?

I got a large lot of Legos, and I've been finding some pieces that I can't place. Can anyone help me identify a few?

Got a vintage question? have you read The FAQ?

Moff

Quote Originally Posted by ThorOakenfelder View Post
    I got a large lot of Legos, and I've been finding some pieces that I can't place. Can anyone help me identify a few?

The door could literally be from any number of sets, but is likely from this list
    BrickLink Reference Catalog - which Contain Part 4611 in Dark Gray Color

The disks are this piece
    BrickLink Reference Catalog - Part 6177pb02 from this set BrickLink Reference Catalog - Set 7186-1

the third piece looks to be from a space police or alien invader set

the next pieces is BrickLink Reference Catalog - Part 2454px6 from the adventurer series and one of these two sets
    BrickLink Reference Catalog - Sets which Contain Part 2454px6

The last piece is this one BrickLink Reference Catalog - Part 30366px3
    from BrickLink Reference Catalog - Set 7151-1
    Huge Army Builder, 852 figures and counting.

oh wow, thanks a lot. good info. I tried poking around on bricklink, but my searches didn't really lead me to find anything. I found spider web, spiders and scorpions as well as maybe a movie camera, so it seems likely that I got the Spider surprise set in some partial form or other.

Ensign

Quote Originally Posted by ThorOakenfelder View Post
    oh wow, thanks a lot. good info. I tried poking around on bricklink, but my searches didn't really lead me to find anything. I found spider web, spiders and scorpions as well as maybe a movie camera, so it seems likely that I got the Spider surprise set in some partial form or other.
    Most but not all lego pieces have a serial number than can be plugged into the search engine on bricklink under catalog items. I find that can help narrow down the list pretty well.

is the serial number on the bricks? If so I must have terrible eyes, because I can't make it out.