Thread: Star Wars Battlefront mod...do you know which one...

Question Star Wars Battlefront mod...do you know which one...

Hey all,

Putting my new system together, and very pleased that Battlefront 1&2 work without issues on Windows 7 64. (X-Wing Alliance...that's another story...) Thought that I had backed up my files from the old system...but guess that I forgot a couple of mods I really enjoyed.

Two were maps: Coruscant Streets, and Coruscant City. The first took place on the ground amongst bridges and various nightclubs, and the second was the Senate Building on one side, a large building in the middle, and Padme's apartment on the other side. It also had two landing platforms...the Docks I think they were called.

But I really would rather have a mod that did a couple of things. One, all secondary weapons were replaced my the standard rifle with unlimited ammo, and two, special powers recharged much faster (Dark Trooper could make jump after jump, Droideka shields lasted longer, and Clone Jet Troopers flight was unlimited.)

Anybody recall the names of these mods?

All I've found in searching are mods that swap out entire weapon load outs, or change the clone jet trooper to a phase II jet trooper.

I'm looking specifically for the files for the original Battlefront.

Thanks in advance for your time, and take care.

Found.

Daikos Weapons Expansion Pack for unlimited flight & rifles for all units, and the maps were named Coruscant City and Coruscant Street.

People really do upload *everything* to YouTube.

Now if only the work around for X-Wing Alliance did something for my system besides burning coasters...