Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: CW complete series set

Line Captain

CW complete series set

I've been holding on off on getting the seasons because I've always figured a complete series set would be released with everything for cheaper. But with the cancelation and no word on the season 5 set for a while, plus the direct to video stuff for season 6, I'm starting to lose faith. Thoughts?
    My Feedback | "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering..." -Yoda

I'm still buying all the seasons and if they release a full box set I'll buy that too.
    Darth_Engelhast likes this.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

they usually came out just before the new season began on TV,so round Sept/Oct, was the previous pattern. I have the first 4, so 5 I will be grabbing it immediately..they most likely will have both single (s5) and full series (s1-5) sets. the closing episodes that were to be s6, I still don't know if those will be a bonus conclusion, a stand alone DVD movie-type release (like the original feature, what nice bookends that would make). they better not pork us with a double dip & the final stuff only being in a "complete set" of everything,($$) that'll burn alotta fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by bioforce View Post
    I've been holding on off on getting the seasons because I've always figured a complete series set would be released with everything for cheaper. But with the cancelation and no word on the season 5 set for a while, plus the direct to video stuff for season 6, I'm starting to lose faith. Thoughts?
    Last edited by jpolli666; 07-01-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jpolli666 View Post
    they usually came out just before the new season began on TV,so round Sept/Oct, was the previous pattern. I have the first 4, so 5 I will be grabbing it immediately..they most likely will have both single (s5) and full series (s1-5) sets. the closing episodes that were to be s6, I still don't know if those will be a bonus conclusion, a stand alone DVD movie-type release (like the original feature, what nice bookends that would make). they better not pork us with a double dip & the final stuff only being in a "complete set" of everything,($$) that'll burn alotta fans.
    I'll buy it anyway so...

Deathbymonkeys likes this.

I'd like to see the front cover have Anakin, Ahsoka and Obi wan younger versions and than the older ones next to it. Also Yoda and a few clones. On the back have Bane, Dooku, Grievous, Maul, Savage, Trench and Pre.
    Last edited by CadBane; 07-01-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Who else wears a hat like that?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA nice!!! I feel they won't do that..I'm still stewin' from when the "Inside the Worlds of..." books skipped ROTS editon, and only made it available in the Complete Locations combo book! I had to sell my other editons and I broke even on the new purchase, crooked!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Engelhast View Post
    I'll buy it anyway so...

Are they still releasing season 6 episodes on the Season 5 set? I dont see any mention of it here:

SWCE 2013: Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Five and Seasons 1-5 Box Sets Coming This Fall | StarWars.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    Are they still releasing season 6 episodes on the Season 5 set? I dont see any mention of it here:

SWCE 2013: Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Five and Seasons 1-5 Box Sets Coming This Fall | StarWars.com
    What do you mean by "still"? They have never made an announcement that the remaining episodes would be included with the Season 5 set let alone an announcement on how they'll be distributing them at all yet.
    Darth_Engelhast likes this.

Banned

^
    This. No indication has been made whatsoever how or when they will release these "bonus" episodes. If you heard otherwise Vorax the source was mistaken and incorrect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast