Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Asajj Ventress - bounty hunter

Asajj Ventress - bounty hunter

Here is my second Yakfinities CW entry, Asajj Ventress - bounty hunter (as she appeared in the episode "Bounty" - her outfit is a bit different than her final season outfit):

This is THE figure outfit from TCW series that I wished Hasbro would have had time to make. I think it's rather unlikely we'll see this outfit on a real fig and it's great to see a high-quality custom version of her.

I love how well you integrated the soft goods, especially the wrist wraps. This is one cool-looking figure!
    Last edited by JediMerc; 06-26-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JediMerc View Post
    This is THE figure outfit from TCW series that I wished Hasbro would have had time to make. I think it's rather unlikely we'll see this outfit on a real fig and it's great to see a high-quality custom version of her.

I love how well you integrated the soft goods, especially the wrist wraps. This is one cool-looking figure!
    Agree with everything. It is a damned shame that so many awesome potential Clone Wars figures will likely never see their day in plastic.

Nice figure. Hopefully Hasbro just releasing everthing toon related in "realistic" form, I dont like the animated figures.
    Beedo likes this.

Excellent work once again, darth_sidious! You truly are a beacon of TCW customizing.
    Your use of the finely textured faux leather (I take it it's from the Evolutions AOTC Anakin?) adds a lot to her feeling like a larger scale figure.
    Last edited by Tyranusspotting; 06-27-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Love this figure. Truly sad that Hasbro havent made anything half as decent as this.
    Where is the belt from? I cant place it.
    Wanted - G8-R3, R5-D8, R5-D4 build a droids Need 4 white middle legs!
    Have - Hobbit - Azog & Radagast, Droid Factory Tie Pilot, 212 Clone Trooper

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Thanks guys - I wish Hasbro got to this one in the animated line as well, but perhaps we'll see it in the realistic line at some point. To answer the questions - the softgoods are indeed from the Evolutions AOTC Anakin (sliced up of course). The belt is from the comic pack Bultar Swan, which I reduced in size due to the tiny waist on Ventress.

Truly inspirational. I've been working on a couple of movie version Asajj's, I may have have to make it a hatrick.
    Wanted - G8-R3, R5-D8, R5-D4 build a droids Need 4 white middle legs!
    Have - Hobbit - Azog & Radagast, Droid Factory Tie Pilot, 212 Clone Trooper

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Fantastic figure. Only thing I might suggest is just a bit of a black wash over the leg wrappings.

High Admiral

Nicely done!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast