Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Meeting (WIP)

Bounty Hunters Meeting (WIP)

Finally! I have some spare time for making my second diorama! As a kid i allways liked bounty hunters, to me they were way cooler than jedi or any imperials. All I basically want this dio to look like is this:

So its going to be a rather compact dio - just the key element and just the right size to fit all the bounty hunters, vader, navy commander and of course bottom control section with at least 3 officers (1 standing and 2 sitting by their computers).

The base structure is pretty simple, just several foamboard pieces glued together.

Next, cutting out archway entrance (correct me if I name it wrong).

And aplying some style details (not 100% movei accurate, by imho it looks decent) :

This is all i've done during the sunday evening. I'll finish the wall and paint the whole thing today!

I'm planning to to make two more "layers" behind the wall - one for light and the second just a piece of foamie with a printed star destoyer interior, going to watch Original trilogy several times for the right frame ( not a bad thing but if anyone knows a good still i'll be glad to save a bit of time) !
    Last edited by itsatrapper; 06-24-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    CptEks likes this.

•    
    Looking awesome so far. Can't wait to see the finished piece
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Darkartist2014.tumblr.com

Here is the quick but important update!

I've painted the whole structure and made a floor. There are some roughness on the borders in the middle section that I'll fix tomorrow!

The floor

Last edited by itsatrapper; 06-24-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    Darth_Engelhast likes this.

kk1
    High Admiral

Cool, don't know how accurate you want to get but just notice IG-88 is standing on stairs that start beyond the doorway.

I think this will look great when done mate, looking forward to your next update!

Quote Originally Posted by kk1 View Post
    Cool, don't know how accurate you want to get but just notice IG-88 is standing on stairs that start beyond the doorway.
    Thanks for mentioning this detail. I actually got a stair just behind the door way! Hope it'll be enough!

Here is the next quick update. It's just a second doorway behind Zuckuss and 4LOM . Next Im going to cover the open spaces in the bottom and hopefully print the doorway backgrounds.

Emperor's Hand trandoshanhunter's Avatar

Looking good so far!
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Amazing details on this....and you got the color scheme spot on. Nice Job

Wow- love the shapes of all the walls!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast