Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Mail LEGO Promo

Daily Mail LEGO Promo

I may be getting the wrong end of the stick. But the wording here may suggest more than the initial two sets this weekend?

Starting next weekend - Free LEGO toys with The Mail! | Mail Online

Maybe itll be a week long thing, like The S*n ones? Or maybe a series of weekend? Or maybe its just these two?
    I guess we'll find out soon.
    BTW the Gandalf one is a terrible choice.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

•    
    Yea the wording is a bit ambiguous... from what I have been told it's just these initially. I think by "starting next weekend" they mean they are carrying on from where the sun left off.

Two rather uninspiring choices... would have been cool if one had been an army builder figure

Quote Originally Posted by _Darth_Paul_ View Post
    Yea the wording is a bit ambiguous... from what I have been told it's just these initially. I think by "starting next weekend" they mean they are carrying on from where the sun left off.

Two rather uninspiring choices... would have been cool if one had been an army builder figure
    I had hoped it would be more. And the wording is a little odd. Maybe I was reading what I wanted into it?
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Might pick up the Gandalf but I'm not really interested. A Clone Trooper or Stormtrooper would be nicer.

Is the Gandalf the same 30213 polybag that was at Toys R Us?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxWedge View Post
    Is the Gandalf the same 30213 polybag that was at Toys R Us?
    It seems like it. We dont know for sure yet I guess.
    I just cant help feeling, from the wording, that it isnt only these 2 initial sets.

MrT

These things usually run for 7 days. The wording makes it seem they are saying it starts this weekend with these 2, so I would expect it to continue on Monday through to Friday or maybe the following weekend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrT View Post
    These things usually run for 7 days. The wording makes it seem they are saying it starts this weekend with these 2, so I would expect it to continue on Monday through to Friday or maybe the following weekend as well.
    Recent previous promos were through The S*n, and ran for 9 days.
    The point is, this is all different now cos its a different paper.

Seeing as it looks like they're doing things different to The Sun hopefully they'll be releasing sets every weekend for a certain amount of time. I'll be disappointed if there's no Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Martus View Post
    Seeing as it looks like they're doing things different to The Sun hopefully they'll be releasing sets every weekend for a certain amount of time. I'll be disappointed if there's no Star Wars.
    I guess at this point we dont know if they are doing things differently. At the moment it seems to be just 2 sets, but you may well be right.
    Traditionally there havent been Star Wars sets other than ones without minifigures (apart from a couple of exceptions, some time ago).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast