Thread: Need Help Identifying Vintage Bootleg Lily Ledy Darth Vader!?!?

Midshipman

Need Help Identifying Vintage Bootleg Lily Ledy Darth Vader!?!?

I recently acquired some vintage 70's and 80's Star Wars figures and there is one that I can not figure out what it is. I got a bunch of 12" figures from 1978 and I have the Darth Vader, but there was also another Darth Vader sealed in a package that I am unsure of. I know there are genuine vintage collectable figures such as Lily Ledy and others from other countries, but I Don't know which this is from? Is it a Lily Ledy? Is it a genuine collectable boot leg sealed in the original packaging? I'm believe it is a genuine collectable since there were also 3 in the package never open Han Solo POTF In Carbonite Chamber with the coin and other great pieces. But I'm just not sure exactly what this Darth Vader is, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?

Lieutenant Commander trappedtexan's Avatar

This is for sure not a ledy figure. Ledy figures share the molds of kenner figures (with a few having unique coo stamps) but the figure is still the same mold. This may be a mexico semi articulated figure but I have not seen one quite like this before. Maybe some of the bootleg collectors can tell you something about it. I don't know a ton of them but Rebojazz does collect the S.A. line so he might be able to help with identification.
    I am my own brand of special.....

Midshipman

Thanks for the info! Yea I'm completely stuck on this one here too! But I had a few people email me offering me money but I don't want to sell it lol.

No Ledy.....It is a Mexican Vader bootleg.....here are some photos
    BTW....Don't sell it! (Unless you really need the money).

https://www.google.com/search?q=dart...zRWxlqYYRiM%3A
    Last edited by litofett; 06-23-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    "Ke nu'jurkadir sha mando'ade"

Midshipman

I took a look but none of those look like mine. I think its a Mexico knock off to buy not sure.

Moff

Quote Originally Posted by ayden2008 View Post
    I took a look but none of those look like mine. I think its a Mexico knock off to buy not sure.
    First photo......Below the little green one, above the white one, second shelf, first from the right....the one who is holding the light saber up.
    Last edited by litofett; 06-24-2013 at 05:14 AM.
    "Ke nu'jurkadir sha mando'ade"

Regardless of what bootleg it is, its a damn nice figure, great score.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Regardless of what bootleg it is, its a damn nice figure, great score.
    I'm with him! ^^^^
    Big L Rest In Peace!

my feedback :Feedback for Snake_Eyes_82

Midshipman

I looked at the pics and its not the same one not the same colors on him and in the same place and also not the same lightsaber. But I did find it in the link aussiejames sent me. There's no name for it or anything listed in that Darth Vader bootleg library but at least I found a picture of it. and thanks guys I appreciate it!

11. Thanks from: litofett