Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ELiiTEFORCE
  • 1 Post By SeerDrakon

Thread: Dengar MOC

Dengar MOC

I have been searching for a while now for an ESB Dengar. I never see them in the FS section AND all the ones on ebay have smashed/crushed bubbles.....for those who own one.......are they that difficult to remain undamaged? That is the only MOC I am seeking that seems to have this issue all the time. If you have one for sale WITHOUT a crushed bubble PM too btw
    Fate likes this.
    WTB - EWOKS AND DROIDS LOOSE FIGURES
    My Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1081250/#post18811630

I can't edit this post.....so I will double post.

Anyone have an idea on value on what they would sell a C8/C9 ESB Dengar. I have not seen one for sale on here since I joined besides the ROTJ version that was up for sale. Just curious because I saw one that I would buy on ebay....the only issue is a slight dent in the bubble which doesn't bother me too much. It is one of the last bounty hunters I need for my collection.

Thanks
    Scott
    WTB - EWOKS AND DROIDS LOOSE FIGURES
    My Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1081250/#post18811630

I wouldn't pay more than $125-150 for an ESB Dengar in the condition you described. I bought one a few months back in C8 condition (perfect, clear bubble, with only a few spider veins on the card and minor corner wear) and paid about $70. Keep looking and you can find a C8-9 for $100 or so.

Good luck!

Ross

Sub-Lieutenant

I have a 41E as he is my favorite bounty hunter. I was looking to start a run on him as the cards are fairly cheap but to your point the ones out there are not in great shape. Good luck.

I would say around 200-250 for a great ESB piece. You are going to be pushing it for a good one for 100-150.
    Jedi_june likes this.
    My Feedback
    WTB SISE FROMM C9 MOC!!
    Any loose C9 Ledy's Does anybody on RS sell these anymore?