Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: OT: The LEGO Movie !

Grand Moff

•    

OT: The LEGO Movie !

Full CGI movie from the amazing folks that did cloudy with chance of meatballs ( which was damn funny)

Trailer one - The LEGO Movie -- HD Trailer -- Official Warner Bros. - YouTube

Trailer Two - The Lego Movie - Trailer F2 - YouTube

info - First Incredible Trailer For The Lego Movie - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

Poster -

lotta lisences in there but no sign of star wars at the moment.. fingers crossed that LFL let them pur some SW in too !

I'm not expecting any Star Wars, but I'm pretty excited. Hopefully LEGO does more original content, as LEGO City Undercover was really good as well.

that looks so amusing. Definitely a must see for me and my daughter
    Got a vintage question? have you read The FAQ?

It looks absolutely incredible. I love the stop-motion animation style that they're using for it!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    It looks absolutely incredible. I love the stop-motion animation style that they're using for it!
    Are you sure its not CG? I am still undecided.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    Are you sure its not CG? I am still undecided.
    He's saying that it's CG in the style of stop motion. I guess kind of like in Wreck It Ralph how all the townsfolk in the fix-it-felix game moved like an old 8 bit game even though they were rendered with considerably more than 8 bits.
    The_Chosen_1 likes this.
    Got a vintage question? have you read The FAQ?

Quote Originally Posted by ThorOakenfelder View Post
    He's saying that it's CG in the style of stop motion. I guess kind of like in Wreck It Ralph how all the townsfolk in the fix-it-felix game moved like an old 8 bit game even though they were rendered with considerably more than 8 bits.
    I see. A lot of people are suggesting its actual stop motion. I think it might be (though other LEGO films arent).
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

At first I actually thought it was stop-motion when I saw the trailer, but it's CG. Looks pretty good, I'll definitely plan to see it when it comes out.

I remember a description saying it was going to be a mix of CG and live-action, like Roger Rabbit, but the trailer doesn't show any real people, so I wonder if there will be any real people now. I actually hope there isn't, just everybody running around in a LEGO universe if fine by me.

Wonder what kind of sets we'll get based off of this movie? Maybe the new Batwing shown in the trailer?

I'm actually sad LEGO didn't pursue any more Clutch Powers films, since he still had to capture 2 villains that had escaped in this first movie. Guess it didn't sell very well, especially since it didn't come with a minifigure.

I love that they rendered it to look stop motion. I wonder what the license restrictions will be for this Movie.

DC super heroes and TMNT were shown in the trailer, I wonder about Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, POTC, Indiana Jones, LOTR/Hobbit, etc

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Zylek View Post
    I love that they rendered it to look stop motion. I wonder what the license restrictions will be for this Movie.

DC super heroes and TMNT were shown in the trailer, I wonder about Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, POTC, Indiana Jones, LOTR/Hobbit, etc
    Im not sure anything will be off-limits....I mean apart from Marvel(which sees a game release soon)they have had mini movies of nearly everything. Maybe Disney will put the kaybosh on it though...

Darren
    Okay.Fine.You win.
    Now I'm going to enjoy my life while you are buried under a pile of plastic and cardboard.
    Big Barada

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast