Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ambasah

Thread: Attakus statue collection for sale

Midshipman

Attakus statue collection for sale

Hi the time has come to sell my attakus collection. I have a vader version 1/ stormtrooper ver1/ royal guard/ boba fett/ darth maul. All statues are in great condition and have been displayed in a smoke free home. I was was the original owner and were bought brandnew. The boxes are in good condition as well except for a little shelf wear. All statues have the COA as well. I really hate to get rid of these cause they are my fav pieces of my whole collection. I am willing to sell each or give a good offer on all. I don't really know what to ask for these pieces but I am just looking for a fair price and couldn't think of a better place to try to sell. I never thought it would be so hard to sell my stuff. Anyways if anyone is interested please email me. I will post prices soon.

As per forum rules you need to post prices the moment you post the announcement.
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Midshipman

Sorry. Asking price for whole collection 3000.00 . Vader $1000/ stormtrooper 900.00/ Boba fett 750/ darth maul 650/ royal guard $350.

Moff

you may want to see the going rate for some on these on ebay. attakus has really taken a dive in value.
    Sergiu likes this.

Yea, that seems like price gouging on steroids haha