Thread: Help with identifying DT Saber

Grand Moff

Help with identifying DT Saber

Hi All,

Hoping for some expert detective help here. I am working on building up my vintage collection. I recently came across a sale for several vintage figures including a complete Vader. The tip looks very different from what I expected - is this a DT lightsaber? I don't have the figures in hand yet and am worried that asking the seller might result in damage to the item. Can anyone tell from the photo below if this is the real thing? Thanks for the help!

Justin

"He's No good to Me Dead"
    Trade/Sale/Wants List

Not a DT saber, most likely just a stretched out tip.
    Looking for an ungraded DT Darth Vader or a DT vader inner fillment.

My Feedback

Not DT as mentioned above, it is the very thin tip saber, found on most/some ESB MOC.

No. It looks as the above people who've chimed in have said, a standard thin tip saber... (damaged)

I was watching (and bid on) that lot as well...knew it wasn't DT, but still a real decent lot with a few real sabers in there. I like how they actually drew attention to that saber in the description by saying the two Vaders have different sabers.

Grand Moff

Quote Originally Posted by jedikt View Post
    I was watching (and bid on) that lot as well...knew it wasn't DT, but still a real decent lot with a few real sabers in there. I like how they actually drew attention to that saber in the description by saying the two Vaders have different sabers.
    Ah small world! Thanks to everyone for the help on this - I would have been disappointed to pay a lot and find out it was not DT later on.
    "He's No good to Me Dead"
    Trade/Sale/Wants List