Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Speeder bike pedal car... true story

Speeder bike pedal car... true story

So, last night I'm sitting on the couch wiht the GF.... Toy Hunter comes on, she says "Oh this show is probably right up your alley!" (we've only been going out a few weeks, she hasn't really seen the collection or anything yet)

After about 15 minutes she says to me very matter of factly...

"I have that bike that Princess Leia rides on in the forest... I won it in some contest when I was a little girl. It's in my mom's garage. I was too big to ride it, but we kept it anyways...You can have it if you want it"

... if I want it. Hahahaha... are you kidding me?!???!?!??!??!!!!

Now, I'm not getting my hopes up yet, as I have his odd gut feeling I'm going to hear "Oh that thing...we threw that away last year when we cleaned up the garage."

So, we'll see, once I get it (if she actually still has it) I'll have to post some pics.
    Western PA contact www.pswcs.com
    You are a meat head, dead from the neck up....a meathad.-Archie Bunker

You know, if she does give it to you, you can never dump her. You'll just have to marry her.
    Last edited by Snowbi_Wan; 06-13-2013 at 07:23 AM.
    Rocket_Back likes this.

lol,nice score, what are they worth? or are you gonna keep it to ride round the neighbourhood on yourself
    DOESTOYS likes this.
    -- Looking for Polish and Mexican bootlegs.--The Pablo Picasso's of the Star Wars universe.. WTB Jaws (movie) memorabilia and models.
    -- ''Blue and Gold will never fold'', Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club - Passionate life member..

High Admiral

Tell her the host of the show says... you should marry her. ( No telling what else she has tucked away!)

Great story my friend!

Jordan
    Hollywood Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHeroes View Post
    Tell her the host of the show says... you should marry her. ( No telling what else she has tucked away!)

Great story my friend!

Jordan
    Hollywood Heroes

I think Jordan wants her mom's address for his show.

What did that one on your show sell for? $1700 was it?
    Last edited by Snowbi_Wan; 06-13-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Dude.......put a ring on that.
    New blog, offering a running commentary on the upcoming sequels and reflection on growing up with Star Wars http://skywalktheline.wordpress.com

Awesome!

If it's still kicking around, you know you have to string up the rattling cans on the speeder for your wedding day
    Last edited by finestcomics; 06-13-2013 at 12:22 PM.

My girl wasn't especially in-the-know when it came to Star Wars and she didn't suprise me with any cool finds for my collection before we got married, but now she could tell you who Muftak is, knows exactly who shot first, and has found all kinds of cool things for her man-child husband to add to his toy collection.
    New blog, offering a running commentary on the upcoming sequels and reflection on growing up with Star Wars http://skywalktheline.wordpress.com

OK, Here's the latest...

I confirmed they do still have it, and it's still in the garage. . She said to me the other day "I talked to my Mom and she still has it. She says oh no... you're not gettig it that easy... she's keeping it for her first born grandchild."

Decisions, decisions.
    tundra9 likes this.
    Western PA contact www.pswcs.com
    You are a meat head, dead from the neck up....a meathad.-Archie Bunker

Captain

thats scary that it would be used and killed by a future child....i know its a toy but its a collectable now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast