Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LongPlayingTodd

Thread: Vinyl Cape Jawa

Vinyl Cape Jawa

Hey guys,

After my last mess I decided to treat myself to a vinyl cape Jawa. This vinyl cape Jawa looks real nice but I do not see the cross hatch pattern, what do you guys think? I'm not sure if the seller is on scum so if he reads this I'm not trying to start anything but again I do not see cross hatch pattern.

Thoughts?

Jawa

Mynock
    When your face is a prune, action goes BOOM! PRUNEFACE! PRUNEFACE!

Rear Admiral

It's hard to say.

It's not an obvious fake like so many on ebay, but I don't see it either!

The odd thing is it is not visible BUT the seller took several pictures showing it off as though it was there so I guess you will find out when it arrives. I don't know if the pics were taken in hope that people will just assume they are there by just assuming they exist. Most scammers would not want to basically show off its fake. In a way 'trick' people into thinking it's real by scrolling through the thumbnails so they just bid. If it was a scam you would think they would avoid shots of the inside. I hope it's real for you especially after the last deal you went through. Please let us know cause I am curious.
    WTB - EWOKS AND DROIDS LOOSE FIGURES
    My Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1081250/#post18811630

I think I will just not pay for it and take the hit. Yet he does have a 7 day return policy. I will ask for closer pictures.

Even without the waffly pattern, I think the cut, color and armholes look pretty good. The guy advertised it authentic, why not just get and then try and work it out with the seller if it isnt legit? Good luck

Turk
    Those who don't step up, lemon juice in their nose -jedibabu.

Agreed, wait till you receive the item and check it out for your self. If you paid with Paypal you always have the 45 days to get your money back via dispute. Good luck and hopefully it's good man.

Also are you Mynock from Flagship Eclipse?
    RS Feedback: ​http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1097788/
    eBay: jnipshank
    Twitter: @only1nipshank
    Instagram: only1nipshank

If he has a return policy and you won... I would pay since he has a return policy. If it was no returns I would take the negative feedback. Choice is yours.... Your not having much luck. I would suggest you find a good member on here to help you before you bid. Posting after doesn't help cause your stuck and posting stuff that is still going will cause more people to bid against you lol.

This looks good to me. I don't think you have anything to worry about. the inside looks shiny, but the outside looks like it's the cross-hatch pattern. I have 3 and can't get enough vinyl cape jawas, and was almost gonna bid on this too. Enjoy your jawa!!!!
    Mynock likes this.

Hrrmm, I appreciate the constructive critism, but if we didn't take risks we wouldn't have penalsilen correct? True I am not having much luck, but that is the thrill of the hunt. Why would I ask a fellow collector about a rare find when I know they will be interested in the item as well? Meh... Well I bought it and we shall see. "May fortune favor the foolish" - James T. Kirk.

Quote Originally Posted by ELiiTEFORCE View Post
    If he has a return policy and you won... I would pay since he has a return policy. If it was no returns I would take the negative feedback. Choice is yours.... Your not having much luck. I would suggest you find a good member on here to help you before you bid. Posting after doesn't help cause your stuck and posting stuff that is still going will cause more people to bid against you lol.

That's part of the game. I contact a few people via pm when I find items. I would rather risk bidding against me than buying a fake or paying too much. I see what your saying but I have yet to want a single item that most vets don't already own. I'm not worried about competition as I am in it for the long haul and to be honest this method has saved me money. Just a suggestion of course.