Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aussie_Nick

Thread: FS:35 Loose figures with variations Orange Hair Luke,,,,

FS:35 Loose figures with variations Orange Hair Luke,,,,

SOLD

For sale i have these loose figures with most being in c8.5 condition and above.In total there are 35 figures Looking for $400usd Plus shipping.There's quite a few variations in the lot such has Luke bespin orange hair,Han Solo molded Legs,Brown hair Luke,Taiwan R2,oh and how could i forgot the red snag with lipstick.
    All weapons are original.I have lots more loose figures and heeps of spare weapons so if your looking for something please send me a pm.

Luke bespin Orange and blond Hair c8.5

Han Solo large and small head c8.5
    Small head is molded legs

Luke farmboys c8.5
    Brown hair has a small rub on his hair.One of the blond Luke's limbs are pink

Yoda brown and orange snake.
    Brown snake yoda missing cane.I might have a spare

Boba fett brown and black belt variations c9
    Made in HK & Taiwan

R2-d2 HK C9 Taiwan c7.5

The AT-AT commander and royal guard are missing weapons.The rest are complete.

Ig-88 variations Sliver and Gray both in c9 condition.Ben is in c8.5 condition and the hoth trooper is in c9 condition.

Cantina figures.

Pictured is the super rare red snag with lipstick.It's one of kind,its gotta be worth double that hammerhead($$700++) with discolored limbs which was selling on ebay recently.

BONUS:If both lots are brought together ill add this complete Luke stormtrooper in c7.5 condition.
    The figures eye paint is worn.the black on the the figure is near mint with just about no paint flaws.

Figure could use a clean

Last edited by Aussie_Nick; 05-23-2013 at 07:24 AM.
    BlueDog likes this.
    WTB:Ugnaught ESB 45 Back proof & POTF Cromalin.
    Always interested in buying first Shots,Proofs,Cromalins & Miscards of different characters.

Added a Luke stormtrooper potf as a bonus if someone takes the lot.
    Always interested in buying first Shots,Proofs,Cromalins & Miscards of different characters.

Admiral

I'm interested in the Orange hair Bespin Luke if you're going to split lot 1

Added a few more figures to get this lot sold.I have had a few offers on individual figures,if the lot doesn't move by tomorrow i might consider selling separate.

The lot has been sold.