Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What other parts of the forums do you kenner heads visit? Or do you never leave here?

What other parts of the forums do you kenner heads visit? Or do you never leave here?

Do any of you guys have any other interests here apart from vintage?

Im quite surprised at just how many really interesting sub forums are on this site.

Heres a few ive found that ive really enjoyed.

The CUSTOM & CUSTOM DIORAMAS Forums, just some incredible talents on display in these forums, some of these guys works good enough to be sold on card backs for any company, and a fair bit of vintage based customs too.

The AFA forum, some interesting stuff in there.

The HASBRO LIMELIGHTING Forums, while im not into modern stuff man theres some EPIC collections in there, just some incredible stuff.

The PROPS, FAN MADE REPLICAS, once again some incredibly talented artists that have made amazing busts etc, just blows me away.

Gentle Giant Jumbo forum, but im a bit bias cause i love the jumbos.

The Vintage WATCH OUT is a great sub forum, a really interesting read and some great education threads in there, one of my fav sub forums.

And The VINTAGE LIMELIGHTING forum, just some killer displays and pieces in there, its always a pleasure checking out others collections.

So does anybody else venture out onto the forums or do you only have an interest in the vintage?

cheers
    Last edited by AussieFortuna; 05-20-2013 at 11:34 AM.

I spend most of my time in the vintage section, but I'm also a fan of replica ships (I have a few EFX, MR, & Code 3's), so I also visit

Props: Prop Replica Licensees & Props: Classifieds, eBay & Group Orders

Captain

i like vintage linelighting and vintage watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by fbrd98 View Post
    i like vintage linelighting and vintage watch out.
    Im with you, its one of the great things about the internet, theres so much knowledge out there, ive learned so much from the watch out section, i read it for a long time before i actually joined Rebel scum, and the limelight section is amazing, i check it every time im on at night to see things ive never seen before and get the privilege to share in others collections.
    Its about time i get some pics of my little collection and put them up in there, ive never actually taken a picture of my collection but i should incase the house gets robbed i suppose, touch wood.

This is the only section I check daily, although I also dip into the other sections regarding vintage at least weekly - the limelights (here and throughout the board) are a particularly good way to pass the time.

I've probably looked through all to some extent but have only contributed to the following:

- Lego Star Wars - It's a good place for rumours and news, and I can input into a bit as it is something I consider myself to be more an expert on

- Transformers/other miscellaneous toys - I'm a fan of most retro toys

- Movie chat - some interesting thoughts, and some knowledgeable folks - before reading it the other day I'd never notice a black EV9D9 in ROTJ

I really must get on board with the Forecast, Jimmy guested on the Star Wars In Character podcast this week and has enticed me to try it.

Rear Admiral

I mostly hang out in the Vintage Collecting section, I will occasionally look at AFA section and if I get board I will scroll through the What's New in all forums to see if anything interesting pops-up.
    Last edited by wend1tah; 05-20-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Im with you, its one of the great things about the internet, theres so much knowledge out there, ive learned so much from the watch out section, i read it for a long time before i actually joined Rebel scum, and the limelight section is amazing, i check it every time im on at night to see things ive never seen before and get the privilege to share in others collections.
    Its about time i get some pics of my little collection and put them up in there, ive never actually taken a picture of my collection but i should incase the house gets robbed i suppose, touch wood.
    not sure if it is covered under homeowners policy but i do know for a fact that they do require some proof of what you had. when my house was broken into and they stole a whole bunch of watches the only way they would cover it was if i had the original boxes or instructions (luckily for the expensive ones i did).

I only hang out here and sometimes look into the AFA section as well. This is the best group!
    Looking for an ungraded DT Darth Vader or a DT vader inner fillment.

My Feedback

The Vintage section is mainly where I roam. On occasion, I'll stray into the "props & prop replicas" or the AFA section.
    Wanted: Jawa proofs, pre-production Boushh items,First shots of the "1st 12", and anything Jessica Meade related. I have $ and many great trade items!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

•    
    I stay in Vintage for the most part, but do occasionally post in the modern section. I like the Limelight threads in both vintage and modern.
    I also check out the autograph section now and then. I post in the Modern classifieds now and then too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast