Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: User : colpar

Admiral

User : colpar

LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING.: THIS IS NOT A DIG AT COLPAR BUT MERELY ME KNOWING MORE ABOUT THE SELLER AS I HAVE NO HISTORY WITH HIM. SO IF ITS IN THE WRONG SECTION I APOLOGIZE TO COLPAR. BUT IM MERELY HERE TO ASK ABOUT HIS TRANSACTION HISTORY AND AS A FIRST TIME BUYER FROM I WANT TO PUT MY MIND AT EASE. THANK YOU

Hi all. So not sure on the history of this scummer but I bought something from him a fett card back, communication was ok until I sent the money. I have yet to hear anything from him. Does any one have any history of working with him as I'm beginning to get worried. I've sent numerous messages to him and no response. I have no tracking nothing. Any help pls is highly appreciated if I don't hear from him today ill open a case on paypal
    Last edited by javd; 05-19-2013 at 06:17 AM.

What time frames are we talking here? like how long ago did you speak with him? and sorry no i dont know of him. cheers

Admiral

It's been over 10 days since I paid him. May not seem long but it concerning

Colpar has been a member here for ages.If its the same guy,its very unusual as hes a good guy.
    Focus collector of UK 'Special buy' white,circular sticker items.Looking for ROTJ Falcon,Y-Wing,B-Wing,Rebel transport, ISP,CAP 2 and MLC 3 with these stickers.They DO exist

Admiral

Yh he is high admiral. But like I said with no communication since receipt of money is what's concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lee_ View Post
    Colpar has been a member here for ages.If its the same guy,its very unusual as hes a good guy.

Didn't noticed this thread. I replied to you by PM and in my sale thread.
    Don't say there hasn't been any communication since your payment as you got at least two other PM's after.
    I didn't sent the package yet, i sent you another PM explaining why.
    But we're still just ten days since payment ... with three week-end days and two holidays between so i think you're fast on writing on here.
    As i promised, your package will leave on tuesday which is the soonest open day possible.

Thanks Lee, it's nice to see that some friends can vouch for me here ;-)
    Star Wars vintage community focus page : http://www.starwarsdatabase.be/focus.php

And after discovering this never understood how a seller can give attitude , i'm even more pissed to be named here !
    Star Wars vintage community focus page : http://www.starwarsdatabase.be/focus.php

@javd you want to sort your sh*t out. Totally unreasonable.

Whoa yeah Javd, this is a bit overkill man. Three separate threads youre complaining about some slow communication from a very long term member. Sheesh...youve very likely (and unintentionally) turned this into a watch out for yourself!
    aussiejames and M4K3R1 like this.
    Those who don't step up, lemon juice in their nose -jedibabu.

You don't have to worry javd. Olivier is a standing guy. He is an old and respectable member in this forum. I am 100% sure Olivier got his own reasons to delay the shipping.
    He never scammed anybody, so take it with patience, you'll get your items asap.

User #1294
    ***2002-2012 - My First 10 Years of RS***

Former Gatekeeper

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast