Thread: harmbriz feedback thread

harmbriz feedback thread

Please leave any feedback on sales or trades with me here. Thanks!

Great seller!! I bought two wonderful helmets that are making a nice addittion to my collection. Highly reccommended.

High Admiral

Dennis is great to deal with. I just got an Aayla Secura Mini Bust from him. Amazingly fast shipping. Safe as well.

It's not my first time dealing with him. He has helped me add many gorgeous sketches to my Sketch Card Collection.

I don't think I could stress enough how easy it is to deal with him. Highly recommended.

Adrian

Recently purchased a mini bust from Dennis and had a great experience. He shipped the bust quickly right after payment (same day) and it arrived safely and securely. I would highly recommend dealing with Dennis to anyone.

Run don't walk to deal with Dennis! Top notch Scummer, he delivered the dios exactly as promised and packed them expertly. Awesome transaction!
    Last edited by Marvelito; 05-18-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Wrong item... Oops!

Bought the GG Rancor and it was a great buy from Dennis. Perfect condition, fast shipping, great Scummer!!

Very good!! Thanks again!! no issues!!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Got two busts sent to me on the other side of the Atlantic, very well packed, couldn't be happier.