Thread: Made in Macau/Macao

Made in Macau/Macao

Hi there, I've been watching some stuff about the Made in Macau/Macao figures, I know there's a Biker Scout, Logray, Gamorrean Guard, but I saw something about a Made In Macau Darth Vader in a baggie, with black letters.
    What do you know about it? Is it fake, or what?
    Thanks

Ensign

Sounds fake to me (and you)

Line Captain

Hi guys, the Vader figure inside a Made in Macau baggie exists, it was one of the figures sent to customers through the Vader Clipper Netherlands mail-away promotion. Check the Star Wars Collector's Archive website, most likely they have a picture of the figure in the baggie along with the white mailer box.

Carlos

Moff

This is my auction and is 100% real. Glad you asked about it. Do you have any other questions??? AussieJames was spot on....it was a clipper mailer piece.
    My Feedback
    WTB SISE FROMM C9 MOC!!
    Any loose C9 Ledy's Does anybody on RS sell these anymore?

Moff

Frank's:

HWR

Just to m ake it clear, neith Bib Fortuna nor Darth Vader exist loose with a Macau/Macao coo, but baggies with Macau does exist.

The Only three figures with the Macau/Macao coo are Logray (Macau), Gammorrean Guard (Macau) and Biker Scout (Macao), with the Biker Scout being far the most uncommon of the three (neither are rare).

Quote Originally Posted by HWR View Post
    Just to m ake it clear, neith Bib Fortuna nor Darth Vader exist loose with a Macau/Macao coo, but baggies with Macau does exist.

The Only three figures with the Macau/Macao coo are Logray (Macau), Gammorrean Guard (Macau) and Biker Scout (Macao), with the Biker Scout being far the most uncommon of the three (neither are rare).
    Of course, but the baggie gives them a more value, makes them like a variation.

Quote Originally Posted by Speakerstick View Post
    Of course, but the baggie gives them a more value, makes them like a variation.
    You are correct!!!
    My Feedback
    WTB SISE FROMM C9 MOC!!
    Any loose C9 Ledy's Does anybody on RS sell these anymore?