Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fs: Some stuff

Fs: Some stuff

FOR SALE IS THE FOLLOWING:
    Unless otherwise noted with the specific item: all items are complete with all original paperwork & packaging and there is no damage to the item that I am aware of.

My collection has been stored and/or displayed over the years in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. I have never exposed my collection to direct sunlight or florescent lighting.

It has been a very difficult decision to sell these things. And, I will slowly lower the prices until either they are sold or I decide that I am unwilling to lower my prices any further and that I am better off just keeping them. SO, NO OFFERS PLEASE.

Pictures of my collection can be found here:SalaciousCrumb's collection pics /new pics 3-2-10These pictures are a little old, so they do not contain all of the items. PM me with your e-mail for more detailed pictures of particular items. It is a lot easier for me to send you an e-mail with pics from my phone since I am having trouble posting pics on here.

I will ship internationally using USPS Priority Mail international. PM me for more details.SHIPPING IS INCLUDED in the lower 48 unless otherwise noted. All items will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail or FedEx, whichever is cheaper and more convenient for me.

I have plenty of good feedback on rebelscum that can be found here:Feedback for SalaciousCrumb

Thanks for looking everyone.

NOTE: All PM's will be responded to in the order they are received.

ART
    Therese Nielsen Celebration 4 Padme print professionally framed (Artist Proof, largest size, no gold ingot) - 260

OTHER
    3 Detolfs (Local Pick up only) - 30 each or 75 for all 3

SOLD
    Emperor Palpatine - 69 SOLD
    Luke Skywalker (Tatooine) PGM - 175 SOLD
    Darth Vader ROTS 38 SOLD
    Admiral Ackbar 45 SOLD
    TIE Fighter Pilot - 58 SOLD
    Sandtrooper Corporal (Black pauldron) Celebration 3 {VERY LOW #3} - 76 SOLD
    Imperial Gunner AFX - 59 SOLD
    2-1B - 51 SOLD
    Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise - 45 SOLD
    Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH 34 SOLD
    Darth Maul (Shirtless) PGM {opened for inspection only. Never displayed}- 156 SOLD
    Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise- 51 SOLD
    4-LOM 36 SOLD
    R2-D2 Wastebasket - 165 SOLD
    Lando Calrissian as Skiff Guard 37 SOLD
    Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) - 40 SOLD
    Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike Premium Format - 875 SOLD
    Jabba's Palace Band statue - 80 SOLD
    Princess Leia (Hoth) - 35 SOLD
    Darth Vader premium format exclusive - 440 SOLD
    Thermal detonator weathered (no packaging. Only comes with detonator, base/stand, plaque/plaque stand, acrylic cover, and COA)-405 SOLD
    Stormtrooper ANH LE helmet (complete with extra set of lenses. One seam on the picture box has come unglued) - 645 SOLD
    Boba Fett Premium Format NOT exclusive (the antenna has been repaired where it broke off) #15/2000 - 315 SOLD
    Rancor (no brown shipper box, if it even came with one and I think the picture box has a seam that has come unglued - 340 SOLD
    Darth Vader's TIE Fighter - 210 SOLD
    Jabba - 290. SOLD
    Dewback (small chip in paint at tip of tail and THIS SIDE UP is written in sharpie on the styrofoam insert - 275 SOLD
    Stormtrooper blaster (no brown shipper box) - SOLD
    Slave 1 - 385 SOLD
    Medal of Yavin - 270 SOLD
    Bib Fortuna - 25 NOT AVAILABLE
    TIE Fighter - 1125 SOLD
    Jedi training remote - 390 SOLD
    X-Wing (#129/838)- 2250 SOLD
    Vader helmet ROTS LE (Comes with additional edition size plaque that could only be obtained by contacting MR directly when they came out) - 815 SOLD
    Darth Vader Lightsaber LE ANH (Lightsaber and case/cover come in separate MR boxes shipped together in a box I provide. I don't know if the two boxes originally came in a MR brown shipper box or not.) - 290 SOLD
    Premium Format R2-D2 and C-3PO (reg version) - 650 SOLD
    Cantina Bookends - 200 SOLD
    Luke Skywalker TESB pilot helmet - Mark Hamill Signature edition - Celebration V exclusive #30/250 - 865 SOLD
    Millennium Falcon LE - 100% complete with all paperwork and packaging materials including both the inner and outer brown shipping box. It also comes with the corrected plaque with the word "Cannons" spelled correctly(they came with a plaque with the word cannons spelled "canons") This corrected plaque could only be obtained from Master Replicas by special request back when the Falcon came out. It was not announced to the general public that replacements were available. So, if you did not know about it, you did not get one. Therefore, this corrected plaque has become somewhat rare. There is a small scrape in the black paint on the base. It is about 1/8" wide and about 3/8" tall. If the base is sitting with the switch on the left side towards the front, the scrape is on the back of the base towards the right side. Shipping is paid by the buyer and is NOT INCLUDED in the price. I have been told that DHL or AA Cooper will ship it for around $300. I have also been told that freight is even less expensive. UPS and FedEx won't ship it because it is too big unless you use their freight service which is outrageously expensive. I live in Minnesota, zip code 55330. I will drop it off at any location in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. Of course local pick up is encouraged. FOR REASONS STATED ABOVE, NO OFFERS PLEASE. - 3200 SOLD
    Last edited by SalaciousCrumb; 02-17-2014 at 07:12 AM.
    IN RESPONSE TO MY CONFIRMED PGM PRE-ORDER for the Deluxe General Veers mini-bust that I never received:
    "...unfortunately we no longer have any Veers..." Chris Hillseth - Marketing and Customer Service Coordinator, Gentle Giant Studios, Inc.

gac

PM sent, welcome back!

Awww man I'm gutted to see you have decided not to put that MR falcon up for sale again......

Fortunately for me, I am only selling the items that are listed for sale.
    Sorry Scummers...this means no Falcon for sale.
    IN RESPONSE TO MY CONFIRMED PGM PRE-ORDER for the Deluxe General Veers mini-bust that I never received:
    "...unfortunately we no longer have any Veers..." Chris Hillseth - Marketing and Customer Service Coordinator, Gentle Giant Studios, Inc.

Bumpity bump

Prices lowered

Bump for lower prices

New sale starts today

Stormy helmet sold.

Some stuff sold

Some prices lowered

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast