Thread: Ebay advice

Midshipman

Ebay advice

Hi guys,

I just bought a MR Luke force FX on ebay, the seller asked me to pay straight away so he could send it the same day and it would arrive the next. Anyway after giving it a few days it didn't arrive. I noticed his feedback score had droped significantly (he recieved 11 negatives since I bought the lightsaber). All the negatives are really good priced deals like this Force FX lightsaber 39 (He sold a Mace Windu for 29) none of them arrived. Does anyone think that I'm likely to recieve it or has anyone got any advice for if or more likely when I have to open a Paypal case?

fx lightsaber luke skywalker master replicas | eBay

Dan

In my experience a deal that is too good to be true often is. If they sending via Royal Mail, I think it's 4 weeks from postage before it can be declared lost or in your case probably never sent. It's very sad to hear stories like that and really annoys me!! Wish you luck to get your money back!! Simon

Admiral

I would go ahead and open the case. If the system will not let you call ebay and or paypal and have them look at his account and whats going on and then they should go ahead and open it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wrighty View Post
    In my experience a deal that is too good to be true often is. If they sending via Royal Mail, I think it's 4 weeks from postage before it can be declared lost or in your case probably never sent. It's very sad to hear stories like that and really annoys me!! Wish you luck to get your money back!! Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth_Cylon View Post
    I would go ahead and open the case. If the system will not let you call ebay and or paypal and have them look at his account and whats going on and then they should go ahead and open it for you.
    Yep, with all the other recent negative feedback I believe eBay will be compelled to start an investigation. It appears as if you were the first to be duped by him if all the feedback was positive before and negative after. I would definitely raise the alarm.

open a case,

these things can turn into lengthy battles sometimes - but his drop in feedback is crazy.
    -
    My Feedback Thread

WANTS: MR Cane + Clasp, MR weathered Thermal detonator, MR jango blasters,
    SELLING: Custom Kroenen Mask, Hot Toys DX indiana jones, Hot toys DX jack sparrow

Midshipman

Thanks for the advice guys, I tried but the system won't let me so I've emailed Ebay to see if they can do anything.
    His feedback is still dropping, more negatives this morning. I just can't believe something like this has happened, I've had people on ebay list something and it's in quite bad shape compared to their description and once before (the day the xbox 360 came out) I had someone sell me an Xbox 360, and it turned out to be one of those referal links where you have to do an offer and get x amount of people to do the same but I've never had someone sell me something that doesn't exist

open the case at paypal
    Looking for vintage cardboard insert for X-wing Fighter...Help me Obiwan Kenobi!

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095297/#post19082163

Admiral

Call ebay/paypal on the phone.