Thread: Paypal question

Paypal question

Hey guys, hoping you can help me with a Paypal issue, some of you who have had a lot of experience using it (I'm kind of a noob).

I sold some figures on eBay and the seller accidentally hit "BIN" when I had sent him a counter offer that was $20 less. He asked if I'd refund the $20 since it was an obvious mistake and I said I would. I issued a partial refund through Paypal and see it ($19.42 - fees not included) subtracted from my account. The remainder of the Payment isn't showing as subtracted, but the Payment status is listed as "reversed," and if you hover over it, a box comes up that reads:

"PayPal reversed this payment because of a dispute or payment review. The money has been returned to the sender's PayPal account."

Is this just the label that is put on any transaction where a partial refund is given? The entire transaction has not been reversed, has it? Is it safe to ship the item?
    New blog, offering a running commentary on the upcoming sequels and reflection on growing up with Star Wars http://skywalktheline.wordpress.com

Banned

Give it 24 hours and check it again.